pc
CPU
icore5
Graphics
gigabyte
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
do you have to run multibeast everytime you do an update?
I cannot get my usb to work on this board and a express usb3 doesnt work either.
thanks for any info.

Motherboard
Mac Os 10.8.4
CPU
I5 3570K
Graphics
Intel HD4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello everyone,

After trying install my hack with my HD 7870, as i don't play games anymore and i don't need encoding program except for handbrake, i have try many times to install my hack with the HD 4000, but i was experiencing some trouble.
I found your post and i try following your instruction joncas.
I just finish my install and everything is ok, thanks to you.

I mean my hack boot without any problem, expect for the sound i don't have do anything for this.

I use normally (on windows) 2 sound speakers, most of the time the speaker of my screen, and a corsair vengeance 2000, for use on teamspeack or videos.

My corsair vengeance 2000 work without anything to do but i need to learn the tutorial you give for the HDMI.

I must admit that the HDMI tutorial is a bit hard for me like English is not my main language (i'm french).

If someone can help me with this i would be grateful.

Motherboard
Mountain Lion
CPU
Intel I7-3770K
Graphics
AMD 6850
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Guys,

I set up my second Hackintosh with GA-Z77X-UD3H(i got that bigger 5h version here at home) and that i5 3570k and ATi 6850 (intel ssd, tp link wifi pci express and my esi maya44e pci-e soundcard)

Everything went smooth(wifi without extra kext fully mac airport support, removed ati6xxx.kext and after install reinstalled that kext with kext utility). All works fine , but all USB 3 Ports at the back wont like to work, so I installed that uni usb 3 driver from multibeast release and guess what, all ports are working fine now.

Only Problem left: Since i got the USB 3 Drivers if i try to shutdown, the system shut downs and after all went off, after around 5-6s my system starts again and booting :D

It is not a problem for me to hit that power button again to get that system off, but i tried different kernel settings and different things in bios, but no shut down without boot up.

Everytime i do shutdown, the system boots again.

Maybe someone has some hints. Some People told me to delete uni usb 3 drivers, but how do i get them working? Since this board is uefi Bios based, i dont think i need a dsdt or do i?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU
Corei5
Graphics
NV GF 650GTX 2GB
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hey everyone.

So I realise this thread is a little old - but I thought I'd have a try at building this system. I didn't go with the 3570K processor, I want to run an Nvidia GTX650 card instead of Intel graphics - also since 10.8.3 Nvidia is here baby!

Here is my system specs:

MB: GA-Z77X-UD3H (bios F18) - there's currently a BIOS F19 Beta out ...
CPU: Intel i5 3330 LGA1155 3.0Ghz 6Mb Cache Ivy Bridge 4C/4T 3rd Gen
RAM: 8GB (2 x 4GB DDR3) Kingston KVR16N11S8/4 CLi1 1600Mhz
HDD: 120GB SanDisk Extreme SSD
(I will be installing subsequent 3TB WD Reds once the system is stable)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 2gb (Gigabyte card GV-N650OC-2GI)
PSU: 650W Coolermaster GX 80 Plus
Case: Coolermaster HAF-XM Window (love the case it's so quiet)

At this stage, I've got OSX ML 10.8.4 to install and boot off the SSD. However, it wont boot without -x.

I have my boot set to GraphicsEnabler=No

So I'd like to get this stable, so I can run it as a storage server, and do the odd Adobe software stuff.

Appreciate if I could fire up the old crew and get some help :) What info do you need?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU
Corei5
Graphics
NV GF 650GTX 2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
This did the trick, and also had to disable VT-D in the bios - as I have an NVidia GTX-650 GPU >>_>>

Now to test it all ...

Thanks everyone!

Motherboard
ga-x79-ud3
CPU
i7
Graphics
nvidia gtx 660
Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CPU
Corei5
Graphics
NV GF 650GTX 2GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I would like to get USB3 working - Sapphire112's instructions didn't make it very clear on what I have to do, so would appreciate if someone could explain how to do his tuto.zip update.

Also I have a problem playing video in Adobe Premiere Pro (both CC and CS6) - even after fiddling in preferences->playback - still no joy. I'm not getting any video at all. I presume it might be tha audio side failing? <-- this was fixed by installing a USB Audio Device [EDIT]

Has anyone got audio working?

I'm probably just going to put a USB audio device in for the meantime. [EDIT] I've installed a Mobile-Pre M-Audio USB Audio Device.

Motherboard
ga-x79-ud3
CPU
i7
Graphics
nvidia gtx 660
It is quite simple.
Sapphire112 has provided a DSDT, a audio (HDA) kext , a USB kext, plus his extra folder. (tutto = everything)

If you system is stable, then you don't want to simply copy his entire extra folder, which includes files specific to his hardware/install SO:

1) Simply copy the Sapphire's DSDT to your own extra folder
2) Run latest Multibeast and install Generic/Universal USB 3.0 Kext, OR
2b) place the GenericUSB kext on your desktop
2) place Sapphire's HDA kext on your desktop
3) Run KextBeast to intall the kests
4)repair permissions

WORKED like a charm: VIA Usb working and SOUND!

If your sytem is unstable as a whole you might want to simply copy his entire EXTRA folder... but a clean stable install would probably be worth the effort if you've screwed your system by too much experimenting.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
It is quite simple.
Sapphire112 has provided a DSDT, a audio (HDA) kext , a USB kext, plus his extra folder. (tutto = everything)

If you system is stable, then you don't want to simply copy his entire extra folder, which includes files specific to his hardware/install SO:

1) Simply copy the Sapphire's DSDT to your own extra folder
2) Run latest Multibeast and install Generic/Universal USB 3.0 Kext, OR
2b) place the GenericUSB kext on your desktop
2) place Sapphire's HDA kext on your desktop
3) Run KextBeast to intall the kests
4)repair permissions

WORKED like a charm: VIA Usb working and SOUND!

If your sytem is unstable as a whole you might want to simply copy his entire EXTRA folder... but a clean stable install would probably be worth the effort if you've screwed your system by too much experimenting.

First post here, I have been reading this thread and I've done everything and so far most of it works. USB 3.0 through the kext provided by Sapphire112 as explained by ninetto. However sound isnt working, I did the same as i did with USB kext. Any help would be great.

Also, I cannot seem to boot into OSX without having the USB put in and pressing f12 and then booting from it. Gives me boot errors if there is no USB at the time of boot.
Thanks.

ga-z77x-ud3h
i5-3570k