E5 2690v3
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi there,

I have used the latest subject F3 DSDT and installed OSX 10.6.8 successfully. However, it seem the sleep function is still not working, and it will re-start again immediately.

Do I need to do some trick to enable it?

Appreciate, anyone can give me some advice?

thx

this work for me

Open Terminal from the Utilities folder inside Applications or Launchpad copy and paste the command:

Code:
sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x8b\x45\xc8\x39\x45\xcc\x74\x0b|\x8b\x45\xc8\x39\x45\xcc\xeb\x0b|; s|\x8b\x45\xb4\x39\x45\xb8\x74\x08|\x8b\x45\xb4\x39\x45\xb8\xeb\x08|' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

press enter or return, enter your password (nothing will appear to be being typed, but it is!) followed by enter/return again.

Reboot, go into Energy Saver prefs, and ensure all 5 boxes are checked.

Sleep and wake

Follow your suggestion, still the same... sleep then wake immed... :thumbdown:

I updated the BIOS to F4, put the DSDT.aml from this site and the RTC edit. Now it will wake up properly from the power button but if I try from my Apple USB Keyboard or Mouse, something goes wrong on their USB connection and they get 'lost', I have to unplug and replug them to make them work again and for Mac OS 10.7 to come back from sleep. Also, I have to keep my Belkin USB Bluetooth adaptor in a separate bank of USB slots from the Keyboard/Mouse or else that will get 'lost' as well and need unplugging/replugging.

Wow, worked for me as well. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back