Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming and GA-Z270X-UD5 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, I don't have appropriate device =(
For now I can only see 3.1 bus in System Information and use with 2.0 devices connected to 3.1 port.

During post installation I used Clover Bootloader as it mentioned in guide RomanoSoprano kindly posted in #84, that's where the drivers came from.
Then I decided not to manually add patches in DSDT but instead used "Inject Kext - Yes" option in "System Parameters" section of Clover Configurator.

That's all for now, config and kext files attached.
What profile are you using for your build? for mine I am using 18,3 iMac profile. You mentioned that you got TB working. I cant get it to work on mine. Keep saying drivers not loaded. Even windows is installed and I install the drivers for TB and still nothing under Sierra 10.12.6. Can you shed some lights on it. What step did you took to make it work. I am running out of option on getting it to work.

Universal Audio Apollo Twin is up and runnig via Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
How did you get this to work? I just installed Sierra 10.12.6 on my new hackintosh, USB 3 works perfect, but my Apollo quad doesn't work with the TH3 to TH2 adaptor, I have a ROG Maximus Hero IX Z270, i7 7700k, gtx 1050 Ti

Last edited:
Hello guys ,
I am building my new custom Mac . I have selected these components.
i7 7700k processor,
Gigabyte z270x ultra gaming,
Gigabyte GTX 1080 WindForce,
Corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4 2400mhz ram,
Antek vp650pm modular,
I have searched for proper guide but really confused. Some one please provide proper config.plist or just point me to proper steps as this Mobo has new audio codec, Ethernet and usb ports .any suggestions are most welcome. thank you in advance.

Hello guys ,
I am building my new custom Mac . I have selected these components.
i7 7700k processor,
Gigabyte z270x ultra gaming,
Gigabyte GTX 1080 WindForce,
Corsair vengeance 16gb ddr4 2400mhz ram,
Antek vp650pm modular,
I have searched for proper guide but really confused. Some one please provide proper config.plist or just point me to proper steps as this Mobo has new audio codec, Ethernet and usb ports .any suggestions are most welcome. thank you in advance.
There are a 3 or 4 User Build descriptions for the Gigabyte Z270X Gaming motherboards. However, I didn't see one on the Ultra Gaming. So, maybe those build descriptions will give you a leg up on the BIOS settings and installation procedures. See https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/user-builds.28

I am stuck with my new hackintosh installation, please help me out!!!
My Hopeful Hackintosh GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming | i7 7700K | Vengeance LPX 32GB RAM DDR4 4000MHZ | GeForce GTX 670 |

I got my components today and with excitement i began installing. I followed the steps mentioned in the installation guide but the installation have not been able to go beyond clover boot screen where the apple screen initialises before going unto the "Language Option Page/Window".
I have included screen shot of this issue, plzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP ME OUT!!!
.....Is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!, please :(

Attachments

• IMG_1597.JPG
    IMG_1597.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1598.JPG
    IMG_1598.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1601.JPG
    IMG_1601.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1603.JPG
    IMG_1603.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 164
There are a 3 or 4 User Build descriptions for the Gigabyte Z270X Gaming motherboards. However, I didn't see one on the Ultra Gaming. So, maybe those build descriptions will give you a leg up on the BIOS settings and installation procedures. See https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/user-builds.28
Thanks for suggestion.
I have completed installation and post configuration. Right now I have working almost everything. Like usb 2.0,3.0,3.1 , Ethernet,HDMI,GTX 1080,also removed cpuid injection and using native kabylake ,alc1220 working fine. Thunderbolt not tested .do you mind tell me anything else that should be working or I should pay attention to any other fixes ?

I am stuck with my new hackintosh installation, please help me out!!!
My Hopeful Hackintosh GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming | i7 7700K | Vengeance LPX 32GB RAM DDR4 4000MHZ | GeForce GTX 670 |

I got my components today and with excitement i began installing. I followed the steps mentioned in the installation guide but the installation have not been able to go beyond clover boot screen where the apple screen initialises before going unto the "Language Option Page/Window".
I have included screen shot of this issue, plzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP ME OUT!!!
.....Is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!, please :(
I have also same Mobo and I have processor and managed to get nearly perfect running 10.12.6 . You can follow this guide as this has helped me a lot .
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...6gb-ram-geforce-gtx-1080.228994/#post-1557878
http://hackintosher.com/guides/guide-installing-macos-kabylake-hackintosh-sierra/

If anyone would care to share a board-specific step by step tutorial for how to disable unused USB ports on the UD5 and High Sierra to come in under the 15 port limit, I'd love to see it! :)

The USB ports are awfully flakey as is!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back