Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-ULTRA GAMING USB SSDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-ULTRA GAMING
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Does anybody have an USB SSDT for the Gigabyte GA-Z170X-ULTRA GAMING?

I tried to go through RahabMan's guide but it's too complicated for me. And since 10.14.1 my USB 3.0 and 3.1 ports are not working, so I had to roll back to 10.14.0.

I actually found some other guides, even pre-made SSDT's, but I didn't succeed with them.

Thanks.

rna23 - did you manage to generate the SSDT with this - I am having similar problems regarding sleep and wake and am thinking that I need to properly map the USB's to solve. Struggling through the descriptions on how to do this...

rna23 - did you manage to generate the SSDT with this - I am having similar problems regarding sleep and wake and am thinking that I need to properly map the USB's to solve. Struggling through the descriptions on how to do this...
Unfortunatelly I'm still at the same point. I'm also having some random crashes time to time and if I don't find a solution within two months I will probably rebuild the computer or buy a real Mac. Certain things are too complicated for me and understanding them in depth requires a lot of time and I have no time to study it properly.

I found this resource and, after about 30mins, have successfully gotten my ports mapped properly. I am in the process of testing whether this has helped with sleep etc.
I hope you find it of use - it's much simpler than other methods I was trying to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back