Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH Error 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! Also, I'd recommend you go over your BIOS memory settings and make sure they're set to factory defaults etc....
Cheers :)

My memory is seemingly stuck at 2133 also, but it is ddr4 3200.... love to know more.

My memory is seemingly stuck at 2133 also, but it is ddr4 3200.... love to know more.
Exact same mobo. But 64gb corsair LED MEM

Exact same mobo. But 64gb corsair LED MEM
From what i learned in Gigabyte Forums is that the MOBO automatically clocks down the Ram to 2133Mhz.
Try with only one memory modul and upgrade the bios. I had the same problem months ago.
I now i got it at least into the BIOS by running it with just one Ram slot in use, could you tell me what i have to do in the bios in order to get it to work with both Ram's i have?
Thanx Matey that's allready a great step forward!

Update: OSX 10.11.6 is now installed and running, with some flaws though. I cant sem to get any Wireless, it keeps on telling me that the pass is invalid, although i entered the right pass to access my wifi.
And the the other i hope to fix is that i would love to be able to use both Ram. As of now i only used one module of my Crucial 32 GB Ram. Any hint to how i could fix the bios to accept both ram modules would be appreciated.
Bluetooth dongle worked from the start, recognizes both Trackpad and Keyboard.
Now i will check if i get my USB Soundcard to work.
I installed the Drivers for my Apogee Duet2 USB Soundcard and now it stucks at the Applelogo, the progressbar fills but it won't load the OS.
Any hints how to fix this?

Next step is to swap out the current memory stick with the other one to make sure it still boots. That should then rule out the memory as being the culprit. When in the BIOS hit F7 which loads Optimized default settings. Then add that 2nd stick that already tested good back into its slot. Remember there has to be a space between the slots that isn't occupied.

I'll try that when i next time reboot. Still i'm not shure what to change in the BIOS in order to make the two of them working.

From what i learned in Gigabyte Forums is that the MOBO automatically clocks down the Ram to 2133Mhz.

I now i got it at least into the BIOS by running it with just one Ram slot in use, could you tell me what i have to do in the bios in order to get it to work with both Ram's i have?
Thanx Matey that's allready a great step forward!
Download the bios to USB drive with FAT32 Format. Go into BIOS - qflash and update it. Your memory modules should be recognized after that.

I got the drivers, where is the qflash in the Bios ? Sorry, but it's my first one :)

By default it should sense all memory slots. It's possible that stick you haven't swapped in yet is bad. BTW, the current version of the BIOS is F5. Check to see if you're already at that version? First try the steps I outlined before flashing the BIOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back