Nvidia GTX970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi folks,
just installed a brand new sierra to the Z170X-UD5 TH. everythings working, but the onboard ethernet wont work.

I used clover and multibeast. I used the appleIntel-driver. might this be wrong for Intel i219-V?

thx a lot

danny

When you used Multibeast which one did you check to install? I believe this board would use IntelMausiEthernet v2.21d1. You can try that.

As aztlan78 mentioned the IntelMausiEthernet v2.21d1 is the correct choice for that motherboard. I can confirm it, since I have the same board and that is what I use successfully here.

As aztlan78 mentioned the IntelMausiEthernet v2.21d1 is the correct choice for that motherboard. I can confirm it, since I have the same board and that is what I use successfully here.

thank you both for the fast replies.

I previously thought I that I use the wrong driver - took the AppleIntelE1000e instead of the IntelMausiEthernet. did some research on the forum and found that as well.

by the way: I have another issue with the board when shutting down - it allways going to reboot. any idea how to solve this?

danny

Have you tried the FixShutdown solution using Clover Configurator?

Try posting on the Post Installation/ General Help or Post Installation/ Graphics for more help. Post all hardware that you have on the build.

hi aztlan78,
yes, I tried the FixShutdown + turn off fast boot, but it wont work.

Will post in the General Help.

thx

danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back