Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Designare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!

I'm totally new to this thing. I've got this motherboard with 2x Radeon HD5850.
I managed to install it on my SSD, but I can't get into the OsX. So I'm stuck at the 4th step of guide on this site.
Also If I pull out the USB stick, the clover/unibeast does not shows up. 1x I managed to get to the desktop but with the "-v -x" modifiers. What should be the next step? Or what could be wrong?

I have a BIOS that enables GC-Alpine Ridge support on this board (finally) for a total of 4 working thunderbolt 3 ports. Contact me if you need this support.
g\

Is this a custom Bios?

@thedeazy, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I have a BIOS that enables GC-Alpine Ridge support on this board (finally) for a total of 4 working thunderbolt 3 ports. Contact me if you need this support.
g\
I have the same motherboard, please share your BIOS, thank you.

g\

Yes, please!

I can't get Thunderbolt to work on MacOS, I have tried every workaround without luck. How so you know if I correctly flashed the Thunderbolt Firmware, is a way of checking this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back