Contribute
Register

GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-Designare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethernet is coming under GLAN and shows it is working. Where are you installing IntelMausi to?

My IntelMausEthernet.kext ist located at /Library/Extensions (this is where Multibeast has put it)

My IntelMausEthernet.kext ist located at /Library/Extensions (this is where Multibeast has put it)

Multibeast always installs kexts to L/E 10.11+, S/L/E 10.6+.

Hi Violet dragon
Thank you so much for the help
I believe it is in S/L/Extentions
I am very concerned about to problem with the sound, I am at a loss to figure it out.
where should my config.plist be stored, Sorry but I am still a noob.

Hi Violet dragon
Thank you so much for the help
I believe it is in S/L/Extentions
I am very concerned about to problem with the sound, I am at a loss to figure it out.
where should my config.plist be stored, Sorry but I am still a noob.

Kexts are always installed to L/E in 10.11+. S/L/E 10.6+. Did you use Multibeast to install kexts? Config is located in EFI/Clover/.

Kexts are always installed to L/E in 10.11+. S/L/E 10.6+. Did you use Multibeast to install kexts? Config is located in EFI/Clover/.
Hello again
I Have all of the kexts in L/E but there are no folders Like 10.11 or 10.12 I used the latest Version of multibeast to install the kexts and Clover configurator to fix the shutdown problem I was Having.

Hello again
I Have all of the kexts in L/E but there are no folders Like 10.11 or 10.12

Do you mean 10.11, 10.12 folders in EFI/Clover/kexts?

Do you mean 10.11, 10.12 folders in EFI/Clover/kexts?
No sorry I meant in L/E. I also tried installing Codec Commander But it did no seem to make any difference.
Well it turns out that I reinstalled using a different USB. I Used the latest version of multiBeast. I then used a command script to inject the sound, and every thing seems to work just fine. I want to thank everyone at tonymac for their hard work making unibest and multibeast. I especially want to thank Violet dragon.

Last edited:
No sorry I meant in L/E. I also tried installing Codec Commander But it did no seem to make any difference.
Well it turns out that I reinstalled using a different USB. I Used the latest version of multiBeast. I then used a command script to inject the sound, and every thing seems to work just fine. I want to thank everyone at tonymac for their hard work making unibest and multibeast. I especially want to thank Violet dragon.

You can use CodecCommander instead of realtekALC but will require Pinconfigs in a SSDT. Although CodecCommander will work with realtekALC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back