CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
No sorry I meant in L/E. I also tried installing Codec Commander But it did no seem to make any difference.
Well it turns out that I reinstalled using a different USB. I Used the latest version of multiBeast. I then used a command script to inject the sound, and every thing seems to work just fine. I want to thank everyone at tonymac for their hard work making unibest and multibeast. I especially want to thank Violet dragon.
You can use CodecCommander instead of realtekALC but will require Pinconfigs in a SSDT. Although CodecCommander will work with realtekALC.

Motherboard
Ga-Z170X-Designare
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
2x ATI Radeon HD5850
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Other
Hi Guys!

I'm totally new to this thing. I've got this motherboard with 2x Radeon HD5850.
I managed to install it on my SSD, but I can't get into the OsX. So I'm stuck at the 4th step of guide on this site.
Also If I pull out the USB stick, the clover/unibeast does not shows up. 1x I managed to get to the desktop but with the "-v -x" modifiers. What should be the next step? Or what could be wrong?

Motherboard
GA-Z390 Designare
CPU
i7 9900K
Graphics
UHD630 & Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a BIOS that enables GC-Alpine Ridge support on this board (finally) for a total of 4 working thunderbolt 3 ports. Contact me if you need this support.
g\

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@thedeazy, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-Designare
CPU
Graphics
RX 580
I have a BIOS that enables GC-Alpine Ridge support on this board (finally) for a total of 4 working thunderbolt 3 ports. Contact me if you need this support.
g\
I have the same motherboard, please share your BIOS, thank you.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X Designare
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 7950
Mac
Mac Pro
g\
Yes, please!

Motherboard
Z170X Designare
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GT 710
Mobile Phone
iOS
I can't get Thunderbolt to work on MacOS, I have tried every workaround without luck. How so you know if I correctly flashed the Thunderbolt Firmware, is a way of checking this?