CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello can anyone help me, I have this Motherboard and I have installed Sierra (with Unibeast and Multibeast drivers ALC1550 and 100 series motherboard for the audio) all works well except the audio output is on the wrong port, I have also windows installed and than i have to change every time the port on the back side..it's frustrating. I have tried with Audio ID: 1,2 and 3 (I have only one 3,5 connection port at the normal pc loudspeaker). With Audio ID 1 only the left speaker works on a wrong port, or the right speaker on another one wrong port. and with Audio ID 2 works but on the wrong port on the motherboard....and I have than every time when is start Windows to switch on the correct port. On audio id 3 nothing works

Anyone know how I can change the Audio ID 2 port to the correct port (windows port)?
speakers.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 01.26.15.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 01.26.15.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 01.27.06.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 01.27.06.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 245
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 01.27.49.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 01.27.49.png
    149.2 KB · Views: 229
  • config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 197
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • IOReg.ioreg
    5.2 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
i have already tried audio id: 1 but with this the sound not work only left or right speaker on a different port look at my foto

( i have attached new pics and my patched applehda.kext, config.plist and the ioReg save of my Mac at my first post in this thread)

(Update)

I think i know now the error i have seen that the internal speaker is missing in the audio output settings but on the system report is showing

Last edited:
I think i know now the error i have seen that the internal speaker is missing in the audio output settings but on the system report is showing
I think you are correct. I have the same the same mobo and recently reinstalled 10.12.1. Using MultiBeast I installed ALC1150 and 100 Series Audio with no audio devices plugged in. On first reboot none of my ports showed up, but on the second reboot they were there. If I remember correctly I did the same thing when I was running El Cap. Here is what my Sound Output Preferences pane looks like:
Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 6.12.02 AM.png

i have seen that the internal speaker is missing in the audio
Headphones:
a. connected to front panel green, remove (mutes motherboard green)
b. not connected to front panel green, disconnect front panel cable (cable, connector problem)

I think you are correct. I have the same the same mobo and recently reinstalled 10.12.1. Using MultiBeast I installed ALC1150 and 100 Series Audio with no audio devices plugged in. On first reboot none of my ports showed up, but on the second reboot they were there. If I remember correctly I did the same thing when I was running El Cap. Here is what my Sound Output Preferences pane looks like:
View attachment 220670

It was also bye me the same, after that i have installed sierra + multibeast alc1150 + 100series on the second boot the ports were available

Headphones:
a. connected to front panel green, remove (mutes motherboard green)
b. not connected to front panel green, disconnect front panel cable (cable, connector problem)

Thank you it worked withoud the front panel cabel, the internal speaker is now insiede in the audio output settings and the sound works :thumbup:. It would be nice when the internal speaker together works when the front panel cable is connected..but this is not so important at this moment...is certainly fixed bye the next multibeast version

Many thanks for all the help

MultiBeast is not the problem, front panel is defective.

I would not be so sure because my pc case is two weeks old like new and on Windows and Linux Mint i don`t have this problem when the front panel cable is insiede and when the speaker cable is attached on the green panel of the motherboard. I think the problem is that the interface not should be addressed together....I know that you think when the front panel cable is attached and the Headphones is not insiede the front panel, than Sierra would have to display the internal interface...we will see, today i try it with my old pc case front panel...i will report later

update

i have tested now my old pc case front panel with this the internal speakers working, but when i plug in the headphones on the front panel shows always the internal speakers and than the headphones not work...Exactly inverted as with my new pc case front panel (I always forgot to say that the headphones have always worked with the new pc case front panel). very funny. On windows or linux all two front panels working correctly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back