Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H BIOS F22a - High Sierra Install Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you shutdown your pc the link on the router/switch need to remain up(online, green).

When I'm on the system macOS the link is on but when i shutdown pc it goes off...must be on :(
Sometime PC does not wake up from sleep. it's restart.

macOS update 10.13.6 to 10.14 Mojave Successfully GA-Z170-D3H

1. I Backup all data to external HDD
  2. Now i update my Clover to latest version.
  3. And I all Clover/Kext/Other all the kexts to latest version.
  4. Now I download MacOS 10.14 via App Store and install.
  5. After few restart wait almost 45m MacOS 10.14 update done.
  • but at cover boot screen its show now 4 patition and my boot driver is macOS High Sierra HD Partition I press enter.
  • Then after a few sec PC will restart automatically can’t see login Screen.
  • Then I change few sitting in clover boot menu. 1st use -v flag + change iGPU fake ID use this 0x12345678. Now My PC will boot successfully
  • Note - Everything Work Perfectly but only Sound and My iGPU is not working. Intel HD530 how 7mb
    01.jpg
Note - how to fix IGPU
  • Note - I just Temporally fix iGPU issue
  • Just change SMBIOS to 14.2 and I surprise now my intel HD show 1536MB fully.
Screenshot 2018-10-07 at 10.59.07 AM.png

• (this fix a not permanently I just wait to Mojave Multibeast)
  • I just fix 1150 Audio Change audio layout set 2 in plist and restart the pc boom sound fix but no hdmi audio in Mojave.
    Screenshot 2018-10-07 at 11.01.31 AM.png

Last edited:
Thank you! It helps me!

Hi, I am glad to see, there is something to do with my mobo. I have a few questions:
- I can not select anything because my keyboard doesn't work...
- Does it works with a AMD rx480?
- What is better? A m.2 or a "normal" SSD, because the compability.

Thanks!!!!

I am on 22g bios I did everythink and I cant boot, it stops at Apple screen, shows me a sign . Tried to install mojave what I am making wrong? What I am missing? Help me I am desparate...

I am on 22g bios I did everythink and I cant boot, it stops at Apple screen, shows me a sign . Tried to install mojave what I am making wrong? What I am missing? Help me I am desparate...
Sry, but why you are posting it? Do you really except that someone can give any real advice to you based on zero information you provided? Please start from section - how to install macOS on PC. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back