Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H BIOS F22a - High Sierra Install Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me audio is not coming. I knew I had alc892 but after installing, I am getting no audio. And tried alc1150 also but nothing. What shall I do? When I was in Sierra it was working today only installed high Sierra and audio is not coming.

No input or output device found.

Last edited:
For me audio is not coming. I knew I had alc892 but after installing, I am getting no audio. And tried alc1150 also but nothing. What shall I do? When I was in Sierra it was working today only installed high Sierra and audio is not coming.

which Motherboard You have?

also fill you profile info 1st
The issue got solved after multiple tries. Now i have another issue TP-Link TL-WN851ND 300Mbps how to get it to work on High Sierra?

The issue got solved after multiple tries. Now i have another issue TP-Link TL-WN851ND 300Mbps how to get it to work on High Sierra?
don't know. I have USB TP Link WN725N V2 and it's work awesome official driver is available.

Hello,

It's working Wake on Lan for you?
I tried anything but can't made it to work...

Thanks.

Hello,

It's working Wake on Lan for you?
I tried anything but can't made it to work...

Thanks.
How do I know if the wake on LAN is working ? Sorry for late reply.

How do I know if the wake on LAN is working ? Sorry for late reply.
When you shutdown your pc the link on the router/switch need to remain up(online, green).

When I'm on the system macOS the link is on but when i shutdown pc it goes off...must be on :(

When you shutdown your pc the link on the router/switch need to remain up(online, green).

When I'm on the system macOS the link is on but when i shutdown pc it goes off...must be on :(
When MY PC is Sleep router geeen light off but after a sec it's ON. Wake on Lan work perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back