About iMac.jpg

Hardware:

• Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H F22a UEFI BIOS
  • Intel 3.7GHz Core i3 6100
  • 1x8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz C16 Red Kit
  • 1 TB WD HDD
  • PSU Corsair VS 550W
  • Monitor LG 22MP68VQ 1920x1080p Connect with HDMI Port
  • Wifi Card USB TP Link WN725N V2 (Offical Driver Available) Link - http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WN725N_V2.html#Driver

BIOS Settings

- If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it

- If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it

- If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it

- Set OS Type to Other OS

- If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it

• Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
  • If your system has IOAPIC 24-19 Entries - disable it

IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG
IMG_1503.jpg
IMG_1504.JPG
IMG_1505.JPG
IMG_1506.JPG
IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1509.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG

High Sierra 10.13.1 Installation Procedure

1] Create New UniBeast Installer (10.13.1)

2] Boot into the installer - F12 on startup, select UniBeast Installer let it start up

3] Erase Disk for new install (will not format main partition yet!) using HFS Journaled file system

4] Start the installer, which will only install the installation files to the HighSierra drive

5] Computer will restart as part of the process

6] I DID NOT USE APFS - to force an HFS+J install I did this

- On reboot select the USB installer again! Boot up into the Installer Program by selecting External at the Clover Boot Screen

- Once in the Installer again, open the terminal and run:

/Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert

- You should receive a confirmation message a file has been altered

- Reboot from there using the top level menu

7] On reboot press F12 - Select to boot from the UniBeast USB till you see the clover screen

Note - if you have selected same hardware as of mine than. Before you select high Sierra change fakeID 0x00000000 to 0x12345678 if you have not select than your compute not boot for HDD/SSD.

8] Select High Sierra from Clover screen this time -- the installer will install for a minute or so then automatically reboot

9] Press F12 on reboot, select the UniBeast USB till you see the Clover screen then select High Sierra again

10] Installation will complete and reboot

11] Press F12 again, select UniBeast USB till Clover loads then select High Sierra and will you will boot into new system

12] Copy MultiBeast to desktop and run it.

Select this Options :

MultiBeast For 10.13.png

Reboot and you should have a working Hackintosh using this system. everything is very stable and. So far I have had none of the shutdown problems.

Thank You.

Double check your audio, same MB I use and it has ALC892 not ALC1150. Also , why the fake ID? Is it for the i3 cpu? I have the i5 cpu and require no fake id. I found the iMac 17,1 fits this hardware better, everything works without problems including the serial port!

Double check your audio, same MB I use and it has ALC892 not ALC1150. Also , why the fake ID? Is it for the i3 cpu? I have the i5 cpu and require no fake id. I found the iMac 17,1 fits this hardware better, everything works without problems including the serial port!
1st thing there are 2 Mobo - 1st GA Z170M D3h here - https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170M-D3H-rev-10#sp it has audio ALC892 and 2nd GA Z170 D3H rev 1.0 here - https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z170-D3H-rev-10#sp it has audio ALC 1150. I used fakeID because I used intel HD 530 in this case iGPU not boot without FakeID and after 1st boot install all driver from MultiBeast. after installing all the drivers then reboot the then you well not required any FakeID. (fakeID is require d for 1st boot only). You are using Sapphire 7950 GPU you do not require any FakeID.:)

Ok, mine seems to be the 170M board then. Fake ID makes more sense now, thank you. I just wanted to clarify those items. It's hard to keep all the info here straight in your head sometimes!

@iPrakash - I have same configuration like you but I can't make to boot from SSD, it only boots with USB in...
I just skip the step with FAKEID because I don't know where to change...
Can you help?

Take a screenshot of the error and upload it.

ALL USB PORT WORK FINE BUT I AM NOT TEST USB 3.1 BECAUSE I HAVE NO USB 3.1 PENDRIVE OR EXTERNAL HDD. etc.

Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H - High Sierra Install Success

View attachment 293689

Hardware:

• Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H F22a UEFI BIOS
  • Intel 3.7GHz Core i3 6100
  • 1x8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz C16 Red Kit
  • 1 TB WD HDD
  • PSU Corsair VS 550W
  • Monitor LG 22MP68VQ 1920x1080p Connect with HDMI Port
  • Wifi Card USB TP Link WN725N V2 (Offical Driver Available) Link - http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TL-WN725N_V2.html#Driver

BIOS Settings

- If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it

- If your system has CFG-Lock, disable it

- If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it

- Set OS Type to Other OS

- If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it

• Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled
  • If your system has IOAPIC 24-19 Entries - disable it

View attachment 293690 View attachment 293691 View attachment 293692 View attachment 293693 View attachment 293694 View attachment 293696 View attachment 293697 View attachment 293698 View attachment 293699 View attachment 293700

High Sierra 10.13.1 Installation Procedure

1] Create New UniBeast Installer (10.13.1)

2] Boot into the installer - F12 on startup, select UniBeast Installer let it start up

3] Erase Disk for new install (will not format main partition yet!) using HFS Journaled file system

4] Start the installer, which will only install the installation files to the HighSierra drive

5] Computer will restart as part of the process

6] I DID NOT USE APFS - to force an HFS+J install I did this

- On reboot select the USB installer again! Boot up into the Installer Program by selecting External at the Clover Boot Screen

- Once in the Installer again, open the terminal and run:

/Volumes/Image\ Volume/No-Convert

- You should receive a confirmation message a file has been altered

- Reboot from there using the top level menu

7] On reboot press F12 - Select to boot from the UniBeast USB till you see the clover screen

Note - if you have selected same hardware as of mine than. Before you select high Sierra change fakeID 0x00000000 to 0x12345678 if you have not select than your compute not boot for HDD/SSD.

8] Select High Sierra from Clover screen this time -- the installer will install for a minute or so then automatically reboot

9] Press F12 on reboot, select the UniBeast USB till you see the Clover screen then select High Sierra again

10] Installation will complete and reboot

11] Press F12 again, select UniBeast USB till Clover loads then select High Sierra and will you will boot into new system

12] Copy MultiBeast to desktop and run it.

Select this Options :

View attachment 293701

Reboot and you should have a working Hackintosh using this system. everything is very stable and. So far I have had none of the shutdown problems.

Thank You.

Wow, i have the exact same config (apart from CPU which is i5-6600 in my case)

Nice to see that there are other people with the same config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back