Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-Z170-D3H BIOS F22a - High Sierra Install Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, i have the exact same config (apart from CPU which is i5-6600 in my case)

Nice to see that there are other people with the same config.

Hi wattmatters Currently which MacOS Version you used if 10.13.2 then plz tell me you are facing any KP Karnel panic during update processes and plz also tell where I copy Lilu kext - EFI CLOVER -KEXT- OTHER OR Library/Extensions .

I have a ZOTAC 1060 6GB (single fan) and I'm wondering wether i should turn on IGFX (integrated graphics i think) or leave it in PCIe 1 Slot where my card is installed.

I have a ZOTAC 1060 6GB (single fan) and I'm wondering wether i should turn on IGFX (integrated graphics i think) or leave it in PCIe 1 Slot where my card is installed.

#James go with PCIe 1 shot.

Prakash, do you have the front audio working? Which audio are you using?

my all audio working perfectly only HDMI audio will not try. currently, I am using onboard audio using multibeast ALC 1151 with 100 series audio. and my cabinet front audio I/o also working 100%
Post installation 2018.jpg

Prakash, do you have the front audio working? Which audio are you using?

2nd method is to download AppleALC.kext and copy this kext to EFI, OTHER Folder. than using multibeast install audio ALC 1151 with 100 series audio. and restart pc it's work.

2nd method is to download AppleALC.kext and copy this kext to EFI, OTHER Folder. than using multibeast install audio ALC 1151 with 100 series audio. and restart pc it's work.
Prakash I have tried all this. My PC works with all these, namely AppleALC, CloverALC, AppleHDA & RealtekALC. The HDMI audio also works perfectly. But Front audio hasn't worked even once on all these configs. So I switched to Voodoo. Now everything works except HDMI.

Last edited:
?
Prakash I have tried all this. My PC works with all these, namely AppleALC, CloverALC, AppleHDA & RealtekALC. The HDMI audio also works perfectly. But Front audio hasn't worked even once on all these configs. So I switched to Voodoo. Now everything works except HDMI.

Bro you're from which state in India?

no reply next question plz

Last edited:

Bro you're from which state in India?
ooh i don't know

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back