Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-X79S-UP5 Mavericks Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

I've followed this guide to Post Installation, then restarted.

I've been stuck at kernel initialization stage I believe. These are the last few lines I see when I boot using -v before everything freezes.

Code:
[PCI Configuration begin]
FakeSMCDevice: 13 preconfigured keys added
SMC: successfully initialted
mcache: 16 CPU(s), 64 bytes CPU cache line size
Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused

Any Ideas from you guys? Thanks

Thanks guys for the help. I'm starting to think that no matter which board I use I will have to put water cooling on the GPU's so that I can have a couple of PCIe slots for my other Hardware.

Thanks again

Thank you mac man :headbang:

:clap:

Any dsdt for ga-x79s-up5 bios f3

My build processor is running 3.2 ghz but i want it to run 3.8 ghz i got bios f3 plz any guide thanks

ga-x79s-up5
32 gb quad chanel
gtx 670

nullcpupowermanagement will give you 2 p-states (12 and 43 in my case by over clocking using turbo boost) whereas running it without it will make your cpu run at full speed all the time.
No native power management yet on this board but the over clocking is similar to z77 platform.

Thanks brother for this guide

i do all things and all things working good :thumbup: exception
the processor speed it's should be 3.2 GHz but it's 1.2 GHz :cry:
i tried many time to solve this problem by re-setup the VoodooTSCSYNC-6core but it's came the same .

Any solve for this please ...?:(:banghead:

please Help me !

this is screenshot from my PC and all setup is shown.

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 6.36.23 AM.jpg

for those of u that r clean install freaks as myself nullcpumanment kext and voodootscsync isnt needed use chameleon wizard add module KernelPatcher note if doing a fresh install using uni stick add the module to it for x79 only also the flag cpus=1 flag wont be needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back