Motherboard
ASRock Z390 Extreme4
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
System: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 B3, i7 2600K, GTX 560Ti, 8GB DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 SSD

1. Clean Install: Created Installer with Unibeast for ML. Installation from USB went fine.

2. Options selected on Multibeast 4.6.1

UserDSDT Install (using tonymacs F6 version of DSDT)

Repair Permissions (obviously)

Audio - ALC8xxHDA & Apple HDA Rollback
Disk - Trim Enabler (For SSD drives only) & 3rdParty SATA
Graphics - Nothing
Miscellaneous - USB 3.0
Network - Realtek Gigabit Ethernet 2.0.6 for 10.7 (works fine)

System Definitions - MacPro 3,1

3. Reboot

--------------------------------------------

I'm not 100% sure if there are any SSDT's required at this point but I don't think so (maybe someone can enlighten me). CPU is recognised correctly, GTX 560 Ti is recognised OOB so no kext required. Memory recognised as 8GB of DDR3 1333 (any fix?)

So far it's Rock Steady Eddie and other than the memory being pickup up as 1333 it all looks tickity boo.

1. Clean Install: Created Installer with Unibeast for ML. Installation from USB went fine.

The Unibeast for ML used was the Legacy? I´m kind confused because said that is for a LAG1156!

Nice stuff. ;-)

I have a similar configuration, but my graphics card is not working (radeon 6XXX). Got everything working accept for it. I'm sure a little research on the subject will yield a solution inevitably.

I have not had to "repair permissions" after an instal. This is a step I've not read about previously. Are you referring to using disk utility upon booting into your working OS?

Can't really help with the Radeon 6xxx as I haven't got one but there appear to be plenty working on it so I'm sure there will be a solution pretty quickly. When I say Repair Permissions, I am referring to selecting the option System Utiities/Repair Permissions in Multibeast and it should be used if you either add or remove kexts, etc (unless something has changed that I am not aware of).

UniBeast-MountainLion-1.5.0 in the Downloads Section of the site, I'm not sure which legacy download you are looking at?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=119

as described here

tonymacx86.com - UniBeast 1.5: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks for the clarification.

I will be staying up past midnight tonight in an attempt to get video working. I'm optimistic! :)

Have you had any problems with you GFX card playing any games in OSX? or under heavy loads? http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-buil...ud4-b3-i5-2500k-lion-watercooled-updated.html, This guy has a crazy setup for 10.7 because of P states on the mobo + video card he uses a different identifier all together, i have experienced graphic problems before in lion but i just started my ML install on my new SSD and im just curious if you could please post your screenshots of your Multibeast settings, and also tell us which specific audio driver you chose, i have the same system as you basically, and right now i have no audio :/ so please reply when possible. Thanks :) - Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back