1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. LC
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It seems the system is now stable, after updating from Snow Leopard.

Unibeast USB-Stick:
Just checked Mavericks, not the legacy usb support.
Copied my DSTD to the Extra folder on the stick.

To get to the installer starting up from the USB-Stick, I had to type: GraphicsEnabler=Yes

Multibeast:
Drivers (just the selectable options):
> Audio ALC885/889a
>Disk
>>3rd Party SATA
>>3rd Party eSATA
>>TrimEnabler>10.9.0 TRIM Patch (if you don't have a SSD, you won't need that)
>Misc>FakeSMC HW Monitor Application and Plugins
>Network>Realtec-Lnx2Mac REaltec RTL81xx v0.0.90

Customize-Tab:
Generate CPU States
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
Hibernate Mode - Desktop
IGPEnabler=No
Use KernelCache

System Definitions: Imac>MacPro 3,1 iMac 11,1 (maybe I should try without the first of the 2; iMac 11,1 was the best option with SL)

I had some probs with my BT dongle (Apple A1114), that quite a lot o times lost connection after wake from sleep. As I have a USB keyboard, I unticked in System Prefs-Bluetooth the 3 advanced options for my Trackpad. I have to touch the keyboard twice to wake up, the first wakes the system, the second wakes the graphics card.

No further problems found after some days.

Cheers - Klaus

Update: Just left Systems definition iMac 11,1. It doesn't seem to make any difference (System Info shows the machine in both cases as iMac i7). When waking using the BT Trackpad, quite frequently it will loose connection (I unplug the dongle, and plug it in again). I avoid the problem using the keyboard for waking; disabled trackpad for waking.

Hi

After updating to 9.1, audio in and out is not working any more. And reinstalling ALC885/889a didn't help.

That's not important for me, as I have a USB sound card, and my USB headset works perfectly, too. But maybe you need it, and it is better you know.

Cheers - Klaus

After running Multibeast to install just "Without DSTD - ALC885/889a" my system audio is working again. I suppose it is because of it installs the HDAEnabler.
Cheers - Klaus

After updating to 10.9.1 and applying Multibeast 6.1 I had sleep problems: Waking up the machine, it restarted every time.

After trying around, I have installed the AppleRTC Patch for CMOS Reset.

It works fine, again.

Cheers - Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back