Graphics
Intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I got Mavericks installed on my GA-P35-DS3R with Nvidia GTX 460 and Intel Q6600 CPU. I had to use these boot arguments to get the USB stick to boot:

GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

after install, i had to use these boot args to get it to boot.

-x GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

Then i used MultiBeast with the no DSDT option. i checked the options for GraphicsEnabler set to yes, and PCIRootUID set to 1. now it boots normally. hope this helps someone.

Huge help! Could not get it to boot without u thanks!

I got Mavericks installed on my GA-P35-DS3R with Nvidia GTX 460 and Intel Q6600 CPU. I had to use these boot arguments to get the USB stick to boot:

Then i used MultiBeast with the no DSDT option. i checked the options for GraphicsEnabler set to yes, and PCIRootUID set to 1. now it boots normally. hope this helps someone.

Thank you very much. I success install Mavericks

I am using Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3R, with GT640

my boot flag by just PCIRootUID=1 then done

p.s. Nvidia 6/7xx series I see post there not need GraphicsEnabler=Yes

hope this infomercial help for other who using this like motherboard.

thanks
your instructions helped me solve some problems although i am using the GA-P35C-DS3R

for anyone interested instructions here - http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ructing-partitions-gts-450-drawing-scans.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back