Graphics
EVGA GTS 450 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Just saw this on Newegg, looks like a solid board. All the modern features at a really great price. Problem is, it's not in the DSDT database. Because it's a newer Gigabyte H61, is it safe to say it'll get a DSDT sometime in the future?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6813128539

Hi.

when I be in front of my hackintosh I will send you my own custom DSDT for this motherboard

atention.. DSDT created for H61MA-D3V rev 2.0 BIOS F4 version

if you have firmware > F4, you must upgrade it before use my DSDT

it includes ALC injection, ethernet injection, RTC fix, Bios reset fix and native SATA and USB

@ Lebowski: can you please send me one copy of the dsdt? I have the same MB on a new system I'm building. Thanks a lot!

Please also send me the dsdt, thanks!

Hi.

when I be in front of my hackintosh I will send you my own custom DSDT for this motherboard

it includes ALC injection, ethernet injection, RTC fix, Bios reset fix and native SATA and USB
please, if is possible, send me a copy of the dsdt?

Thank you very much

Could u pls share this dsdt?

I didn't find even mention to my problem with bios rest for this motherboard. This is my last hope.

Many thanks!

Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back