Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2V Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Does anybody know what is the kext for integrared graphic?

IWishToLearn said:
Anyone get this one working with Lion 10.7.3 yet?

I used the Unibeast method and App store download of 10.7.3 and it is working great.

Use VoodooHDA 0.2.56 for Audio...

IWishToLearn said:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=49730

Having a devil of a time getting this one working.

I had no real trouble installing Snow Leopard, and I can only tell you how I upgraded to Lion 10.7.3 - I'm not an expert by any stretch, but with the equipment I used, it works!

Hi comunity i´m new in this thing of hackintosh and i want some help!. I´ve read this guide becasue i have the same motherboard and processor, but i´m having problems with the sound and the network card. i have an ati hd 5450 graphic card and it´s connected to an hdmi tv so i wanted to enable sound but i dont now how or if i could connect external sound direct to the entry of the mother board. i also have a trendet pci wireless card but i dont now how enable wifi. if someone could help me i´ll apreciated so much. sorry for my bad english.

did you do anything to make the firewire card work?? i have the exact same firewire card but im using an Intel board...it shows up in the system profile but doesnt detect anything that plugged into it..if i change my board would it work??

The system extension “/Library/Extensions/GigabyteALC888b.kext” was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product’s vendor for an update.

I copied it over like suggested, but no dice. Any thoughts?

The system extension “/Library/Extensions/GigabyteALC888b.kext” was installed improperly and cannot be used. Please try reinstalling it, or contact the product’s vendor for an update.

I copied it over like suggested, but no dice. Any thoughts?
Copy kext to desktop, delete from S/L/E
download and launch KextBeast - select S/L/E as destination - run the app to install the kext.
Delete it from the desktop. You might want to move KextBeast to the app folder where it may be useful in the future.

Copy kext to desktop, delete from S/L/E
download and launch KextBeast - select S/L/E as destination - run the app to install the kext.
Delete it from the desktop. You might want to move KextBeast to the app folder where it may be useful in the future.

Thank you, I think it installed fine, now for other file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back