Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-H55M-S2V Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
To carry Weaver:
I have the same specs as you in your build(GA-H55M-S2V)
Except for the firewire and gfx card, can not seem to install the 10.6.7 combo update and
multibeast with same selections as you minus the NVEnabler. Any help would be a blessing
Call 850-339-4590
Thank you!

I just wanted to thank caryweaver for this guide, I got my system up and running in no time! :headbang:

Noob here, I have the same mobo(GA-H55M-S2V), intel core i5 and onboard gfx. Everytime I go and try to install the update combo and do multibeast It keeps getting stuck on the booting screen with the spinning circle. I've tried a hundred different flags and can't seem to get it. If I just install 10.6.3 and use iBoot I can pull up OSX.Anybody, throw me a bone....

Computer Specs:

GA-H55M-S2V
i5 750 (has no built in graphics)!!!
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB
1TB WD
CORSAIR TX650w
Grafic Card "Nividia Gforce 9800 GTX +(Plus) 512mb"
VIA VT6307 PCI FireWire IEEE 1394

I would like to do 2 questions before making this fantastic guide!!

Before installation, says "has no graphics card installed" and use the integrated, i5 750 (has no built in graphics).
questions:
1.-I can perform 10.6.3-10.6.7 (combo) with graphic card installed?
2.-My Nividia 9800 GTX + (Plus) 512MB works with "" "" NVenabler "" "10.6.3/10.6.7?

is Possibly every graph can have its pros and cons, but for now, I just want to avoid headaches that works well using this guide and for my purposes to use my computer

computer use:
Final Cut /adobe CS5,etc..

Thanks caryweaver for sharing your fantastic guide :thumbup:

help about graphic card...

thnx very much for ur information n step by step guide.....

i have almost everything same as the mentioned in your guide... but i have ATI 4350 HD graphic card...

and i am totally noob about this...

plz help me or suggest me... what to do... if i want to run this gfx card...

your gpu not supported

@hacman thnx for ur reply....

i have another question... i am planning to buy ati radeon 6870 hd... does it support it...???

and... also.. should i have to go with nvidia...??!!

i know its silly question.. but can i have the list of all the supported gpu??... thnx.. for every thing...

also... how to change the resolution of inbuilt graphic... i cant change it... :!: :?:

thnx again.....

@hacman thnx for the reply....

i don't know how but.. i come to manage... the kext for the

ATI Radeon 4350HD... it has the same resolutions.. which are given by the gpu... but the only problem is that.. it is using only 256 MB of it...

and not working for the special effects... i mean.. smooth effects....

any way thnx...

its named radeonHD.kext (its not mine... i have found but forgot from where..:p)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbzqm5qquqidabj/RadeonHD.zip

thnx... i will update my system specs so may be i can get some knowledge... :p

i have given the same configuration to my firend.. but ... i said to use the nVIDIA 9500 ... :D it worked perfect... :p makin me jelous of it.. hehe....

anyway thnx....

thanx for ur help... ;)

i really appreciate u guys for ur help to teach me... :)

i brought... nVidia 210 of 1GB and made the hackintosh complete....

now using... it with multiboot... with windows 7 (32-bit) and mac os X (10.6.8)

i have silly question...

i cant access the windows 7 partion in hackintosh.. what can i do...?!! to solve it...

thnx.. in advance... :) i love this site.... :D :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back