Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H110M-H
CPU
Intel Core i3 6100
Graphics
Asus RX 460 OC 4GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm currently having some audio issues with the Realtek ALC887 audio device, Audio devices are being detected but there are a few playback and microphone issues. I also uses a Plantronics Gamecom D60 (Which as a volume mixer) that I use to control volume, which means I have the system volume at full and use the mixer to adjust headphone volume.
Play Back Issues consist of:
  • Audio volume not being able to be adjusted (Icon grayed out).
  • Audio not playing until volume is adjusted.
  • Audio going dead instantly after stopping video or audio playback, and then starts playing on only one side of the headphones
Any ideas on how to fix these issues? It used to be nothing that bothered me before but now I would like to have this problem fixed.
Thanks.

I also uses a Plantronics Gamecom D60 (Which as a volume mixer) that I use to control volume, which means I have the system volume at full
There is one system volume for all devices, suggest the optical cable instead of USB.

There is one system volume for all devices, suggest the optical cable instead of USB.
Thanks for your reply but, My motherboard dose not have an Optical Audio port, I should have made myself more clear and said what I have everything connected to, I have it plugged into USB for Power and Audio and it's also plugged into pink audio port for Mic use.
Thanks,
20151106104646_src.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back