Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-G41M Combo rev 1.3/1.4 - Fully working with Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that this thread has kept up for a few years!:headbang: has anyone updated their hardware? im looking to get the most performance using this board/xeon CPU!:headbang:

@dopeboyfresh54, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Links for kext etc no longer working;any pointer as to where to get the items, please.

@KoMo Tan, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Anyone still out there?:):beachball:

Anyone still out there?:):beachball:
ahahah yes! still try to find a solution to continue the installation after first reboot xD tried a lot of HFS drivers on clover and opencore but still nothing. IDE set to Enhanced on bios but nothing... I manage to make it works once, long time ago... I don't remember how... Don't know how to do. I will try to clone high sierra to the ssd on another hack and install mbr patch from opencore and then try to boot it again. Don't know if is just a MBR problem or something related to the IDE/SATA bios...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back