Contribute
Register

Gigabyte GA-G41M Combo rev 1.3/1.4 - Fully working with Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
same problem here. Cannot see the drive I've installed el capitan in clover.

Using clover with legacy boot.
same here.... any solution please.....

I want to build a similar hackintosh but I want to install sierra 10.12.6 on it, here are my specs:
GA-G41M-COMBO rev 2.0
intel Q9300 2.5GHz quad core
HD 5770
DDR2 4GB
Which kexts and drivers do I need
I am a beginner

Last edited:
@applehacker321, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi, Im using a Gigabyte G41M combo mobo. I followed the Yosemite installation instructions, and booted from USB stick with Yosemite and Multibeast on as per instructions. The stick boots into Clover and I click the install drive and proceed with Install and formatting the hard drive.

The OS X install proceeds fine until the reboot at which point Im back in Clover but there is no new drive with OSX on to select.

I can't boot the W10 drives from Clover either. So Im wondering if there is something special I need to setup in Clover.

Sorry just noticed Im duplicating others requests. Anyone solved this yet ?

Last edited:
Hi~

My Specs:

CPU: Q9550
MB: GA-G41M Combo rev2.0(BIOS version: FB)
RMA: DDR3 4Gx2
HDD: Plextor S2C 128GB
VGA: nVidia 7300GT

I use UniBeast 7.1.1 and load Sierra,

after I finish Sierra install, it stuck on Verifying DMI Pool Data...

any one can help? please!!!

@junny0204, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Hi friend!! im in Sierra with that cpu and my only problem is can't boot without cpus=1 can u help me with the
VoodooTSCSync?
THANKS!

The OS X install proceeds fine until the reboot at which point Im back in Clover but there is no new drive with OSX on to select.

Same problem here (with Clover (and Sierra)) - have successfully installed Mavericks with Chimera, but no luck with Clover yet. Can anyone provide some help, any hints?

Also: there is no option for setting AHCI mode in BIOS of this motherboard ...

Same problem here (with Clover (and Sierra))
Your Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 is not supported.
macOS Sierra and High Sierra supports only CPUs with SSE4 support.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 is not supported
I was wrong - back in 2014 I had ordered a used Q6600, but they delivered a Q9400, so I already had SSE4 support. Now I changed to a Q9500. So, the CPU should not be the problem, but I can't get past Yosemite (with Chimera) on my machine, Clover won't show me the option to boot from hard disk / SSD after reboot, although the installation proceeds without errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back