Contribute
Register

Gigabyte build not booting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reinstalling Ml on my ssd but i am using MB 5.2.1, not 5.1.3, Maybe this is the problem?

By any chance do you know how to DL 5.1.3. Ive been looking in the Downloads section but i only found the 5.2.1.

Will this MultiBeast 5.1.3 fix the problem?

ive been messing around with this new multbeast and i did the repair disk permissions, ran multibeast, and restarted, but i got nothing. I also tried it with the interim AppleHDA.kext and still nothing. Both tries have left my volume bar frozen with the little circle. maybe the problem is multibeast wont let me download the boot command graphicsenabler=No, but it seems that my graphics card is working?

I used multibeast and downloaded the user DSDT, I believe thats the name of it, And i got the kernal panic saying os nott yet set. I did a fresh new install, ran multibeast, and now my volume bar is working, but still no volume. Im starting to think its got to be something in the bios?

Er no....if your volume switch works, then it means your sound card is now working. What you need to do is two things.
First go into System Preferences > Sound > Input and select your output option to say headphones or line out.
Second is to check each port at the back of your PC with your headphone or line out for the speakers as sometimes
they do vary from board to board...

Also when my volume bar does work and i try to play an itunes song, The song does not play. It just pauses as soon as i click play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back