Contribute
Register

Gigabyte BRIX Pro GB-BXi7-4770R (Steam Machine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the fan noise if you're up close to the Brix Pro? I've found that mine is pretty unbearable, almost has a ticking/whine noise to it. Are they all like this or should I do an RMA.

i really love the form factor, and hope it is just a defective one!

You are most correct. The fan noise at high load sounds noisier than my macbook pro running skyrim! Once you put a pair of head phones on. Problem kinda gone away:crazy:

[FONT=intel-neo-sans-1, intel-neo-sans-2, tahoma, helvetica, sans-serif] I have new Iris Pro 5200 in Gigabyte Brix Pro and Windows is reporting NO dedicated memory. can you please help me my gaming performance is garbage i don't know what to do you can check my spects on the images please help me :([/FONT] 1925648_10153889332695593_154387317_o.jpg1959195_10153889332090593_1929872822_o.jpg

I have new Iris Pro 5200 in Gigabyte Brix Pro and Windows is reporting NO dedicated memory. can you please help me my gaming performance is garbage i don't know what to do you can check my spects on the images please help me :(

Why are you complaining? The Brix Pro is not supposed to have dedicated memory.
It uses your main memory. And the screenshot shows exactly that.

so if i add more ram should my shared video increase?

How is the fan noise if you're up close to the Brix Pro? I've found that mine is pretty unbearable, almost has a ticking/whine noise to it. Are they all like this or should I do an RMA.

i really love the form factor, and hope it is just a defective one!

My fan has developed a little tick that disappears after a few minutes. Once my Arctic MX-4 arrives, I'm going to repaste and see if I can replace the fan if it isn't a stay wire or something.

Does anyone have the settings in Multibeast to make the Brix Pro boot osx?

[email protected]

Just done BRIX Pro GB-BXi7-4770R Mavericks 10.9.4 installed
with Clover

but i still have no idea how to patch Alc269 audio

only problem is the Brix Pro -i7 4770R keep restart randomly

i need help here :(

Just done BRIX Pro GB-BXi7-4770R Mavericks 10.9.4 installed
with Clover

but i still have no idea how to patch Alc269 audio

only problem is the Brix Pro -i7 4770R keep restart randomly

i need help here :(

Have you tried using MultiBeast for Mavericks? I installed Yosemite on mine (4570R) and after using MultiBeast to load the audio drivers it works. I loaded the same ALC269 Driver.

If you followed the online guides out there, it clearly requires you to copy the DSDT.AML and FakeSMC files correctly to the EFI folders. Without those you will crash a lot.

I have mine working great with audio too in Mavericks.

I just installed 10.10.5 with Unibeast and Multibeast
everything works fine but only problem is the "mini displayport"
hope can get help in here, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back