Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Brix Bxpi3-4010u using External GPU (eGPU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice work! So you never got it working under 10.10? What egpu setup software did you use or try? Any trouble with resets to any PCIe config space changes because of clover UEFI bootloader?

very nice work! So you never got it working under 10.10? What egpu setup software did you use or try? Any trouble with resets to any PCIe config space changes because of clover UEFI bootloader?
It is 10.10.5 that I m using. I have not tried 10.11.

Hello I have an Lenovo s410p laptop with the i3 4010u. I want to know if it's worth using EGPU with gtx 750 ti. I want it for gaming. You can try games? like gta v, batman arkham knight, the witcher 3, etc. please try games. thank you and excuse my English. :wave:

Hello I have an Lenovo s410p laptop with the i3 4010u. I want to know if it's worth using EGPU with gtx 750 ti. I want it for gaming. You can try games? like gta v, batman arkham knight, the witcher 3, etc. please try games. thank you and excuse my English. :wave:

Sorry, I don't have the time to play games - but certainly it should be okay for less demanding games. Remember though it is not for the internal laptop screen....

Hey, this is my first post here on the forum, and I wanted to say thank you for taking time to make this write up. Although I'm not adding an external GPU, you and Rehabman helped me make my own mini hackintosh using the same model and I love it.

I wanted to share with you a trick I figured out too on getting the projector to work. Plug in the included mini HDMI to HDMI cable from the HDMI out to the HDMI in. This will give you a second monitor in El Capitan using the projector, and as a bonus, it supports 720p. :headbang:

Screen Shot 2016-02-22 at 8.56.49 AM (2).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back