Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + AMD RX 5600 XT

Hi,
Is there any news on a working I211T NIC Kext for OSX Monterey?

Best wishes tika
Unfortunately no news. I have switched to a 2.5GbE USB adapter and its works really well with native support -- no third-party kext needed.

@CaseySJ
Hey bud, I updated to 12.3 today and my nick card isn't working on the aerox570s aero g. Maybe they changed the nick kext or info? What do you need from me so we can get the Internet back on that board?

Thanks.

I don't think I will get the M1 Ultra just yet....

Second pic is M1 Max vs 10900k... so no hype from my side... this year

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 10.24.21.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 10.31.16.png

Although.. the multicore on the Ultra is amazing despite only having 20 cores.

Last edited:
@CaseySJ
Hey bud, i updated to 12.3 today and my nick card isnt working on the aerox570s aero g. Mabey they changed the nick kext or info? What do you need from me so we can get the internet back on that board?

thanks
Some questions:
  • Which version of macOS were you running before the upgrade?
  • Have you tried a cold boot?
  • When you say the 2.5GbE port does not work, what exactly does that mean? Does the port not connect? Does it not appear in “System Information —> Ethernet”? Does it not appear in IORegistryExplorer?

Some questions:
  • Which version of macOS were you running before the upgrade?
  • Have you tried a cold boot?
  • When you say the 2.5GbE port does not work, what exactly does that mean? Does the port not connect? Does it not appear in “System Information —> Ethernet”? Does it not appear in IORegistryExplorer?
tried a cold boot, no go...reinstall from 12.2.1 to 12.3 defiantly 12.3 issue cause im back on 12.2.1 atm. here is photo , if u want io reg i can send it to ya as well

tried a cold boot, no go...reinstall from 12.2.1 to 12.3 defiantly 12.3 issue cause im back on 12.2.1 atm. here is photo , if u want io reg i can send it to ya as well
This shows that the Ethernet port is working properly, but working at 1GbE instead of 2.5GbE.

For 2.5GbE we could try spoofing the device ID. We'll need the PCI device list as follows: Hackintool --> PCIe tab --> Export. Then post the .txt file that will appear on Desktop.
Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 3.17.16 PM.png

I don't know as I'm getting strange weird crashes randomly now, and, if you say the Ethernet looks OK, I'm not getting any Internet at all. Maybe things are trying to connect and freaking out. I tired to install IOReg, and my system crashed. I'll try again...12.2.1 is just fine. Weird stuff

Here is a crash report and IOReg. I'm thinking there is a issue with the upgrade.

Attachments

• MontyRyzen’s iMac Pro.ioreg
    10.8 MB · Views: 47
  • Untitled.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 44
If you're running Monterey 12.3 and newer with an RX 5000 or RX 6000 series GPU please follow this guide to fix GPU-related performance and display issues.

In my case -- with AMD RX 5600 XT -- I added the four ATY,Adder frame buffer entries as shown below. This fixed all GPU-related performance and graphics glitching issues in Monterey 12.3.

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 9.24.52 AM.png

Last edited:
Hello, I am ready to install macOS Monterey.

Is this config correct?

Thanks.

Hardware config is near CaseySJ. I have a 580X, then I will switch with radion-VII

Thanks

OpenCore Configurator 8.0 (version 7.9)

Attachments

• config .plist
    47 KB · Views: 45
Back