Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + AMD RX 5600 XT

Please use the attached version, but notice the new filename:
  • SSDT-TBOLT3-BXBR-BYUP-PORT7-PG5IT.aml

Thx.. the paths are correct and hotplug working, but it didn't solve the shutdown issue. If I remove the TB3 SSDT, then it shuts down like normal. "Sighs"

Because HackinDROM website is currently down, please find the custom SSDT attached here. It is for the ASRock Phantom Gaming 5 ITX/TB3 (or "PG5IT").
  • SSDT-TBOLT3-RP05-PORT7-PG5IT.aml
  • SSDT-DTPG.aml
Both files should be added to the OC/ACPI folder and to the ACPI section of config.plist.
Sorry I was working on the website

Sorry I was working on the website
Thanks; file has been uploaded.
Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 5.14.53 AM.png

Thx.. the paths are correct and hotplug working, but it didn't solve the shutdown issue. If I remove the TB3 SSDT, then it shuts down like normal. "Sighs"
ASRock's ACPI implementation is the worst I have ever seen. That is why I sold my ASRock X570 Creator -- because the ACPI implementation, particularly for SSDT-5 and SSDT-6 that support on-board Thunderbolt, was completely unworkable.

As soon as I saw that Gigabyte had released an AM4 motherboard with on-board Thunderbolt, I purchased it right away and created this build guide.

I have completely given up on ASRock.

However, you may try different BIOS settings (power or ACPI related settings).

Last edited:
Thanks; file has been uploaded.
Cool! Just a little cosmetics! It should be called "Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3" no?

Cool! Just a little cosmetics! It should be called "Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3" no?
This can be changed directly from HackinDROM. We can specify any Vendor and Device name from the Customize button.

Im very happy that today we can say that:
We can specify any Vendor and Device name from the Customize button.
Just remembered the period when I tried to understand what "a byte" is by crossing your thread posts :mrgreen:

I see that Gigabyte pulled all the F11 beta BIOSes of their website...
Good things to come?

I see that Gigabyte pulled all the F11 beta BIOSes of their website...
Good things to come?
Wow, Gigabyte is really struggling with F11. Let's hope they get it right.

Back