Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + AMD Ryzen 7 3700X + AMD RX 5600 XT

Quite possible. It is best to specify ProcessorType, however, so I’ll make the change to my config as well. There are two values of ProcessorType based on number of cores. Just need to pick the right one.
for 6-Core Processor which is the best?

for 6-Core Processor which is the best?
Their GitHub page provides the answer:

93A79FB7-245B-40DF-8293-AE3B214395D4.jpeg

How's it going with your SN750 drive without NVMEfix.kext?

I'm having all kinds of panic issues with my SN750, but I've always been using it (thought I needed to)
I’m still having the kernel panics at boot, but only when I boot into Big Sur. If I survive the first minute on the desktop, it is smooth sailing.

I’m still having the kernel panics at boot, but only when I boot into Big Sur. If I survive the first minute on the desktop, it is smooth sailing.

Panics at boot? Wow
That sucks -- big time :|

@CaseySJ good evening sir! May I update to Monterey? I know from your post that only Ethernet doesn't works.. Do you know if OpenIntel kext works on 12.x?

@CaseySJ good evening sir! May I update to Monterey? I know from your post that only Ethernet doesn't works.. Do you know if OpenIntel kext works on 12.x?
Yes you may upgrade. But please note:
  1. Make full bootable backup of Big Sur first! No excuses. ;)
  2. Verify you're on OpenCore 0.7.4.
  3. Download Monterey version of OpenIntelWireless (AirportItlwm) and add to EFI configuration. Consider changing its name to AirportItlwm-Monterey.kext.
  4. Download BlueToolFixup.kext and add to EFI configuration. It is available inside the BrcmPatchRAM package.
  5. Uncheck BluetoothInjector.kext or make it conditional based on OS version.
This is how I handle this on Z490 Vision D:
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 12.40.38 PM.png

Yes you may upgrade. But please note:
  1. Make full bootable backup of Big Sur first! No excuses. ;)
  2. Verify you're on OpenCore 0.7.4.
  3. Download Monterey version of OpenIntelWireless (AirportItlwm) and add to EFI configuration. Consider changing its name to AirportItlwm-Monterey.kext.
  4. Download BlueToolFixup.kext and add to EFI configuration. It is available inside the BrcmPatchRAM package.
  5. Uncheck BluetoothInjector.kext or make it conditional based on OS version
Did it and it works but I have only a problem with mouse stuttering now. Don't know if is related to usb or graphics problem... strange fact

update: I think I will return to big sur for now XD

Last edited:
@CaseySJ

I managed to fully map my USB ports successfully.

Only one small irritating issue is that I need to press my keyboard or mouse twice to wake the monitor up from sleep. I know you have included a UBSWakeFixup.kext and SSDT-USBW.aml in the EFI but I think they may be mapped to the wrong Controllers on my X570S Aero G.

If you have some spare time do you mind helping me fix this please. I tried following the dortania guide available but I don't think I done it right.

Last edited:
Only one small irritating issue is that I need to press my keyboard or mouse twice to wake the monitor up from sleep.
This is quite normal.

Back