Contribute
Register

Gigabyte B365M-DS3H Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I have the same motherboard, i would like to use it without a GPU does anyone know how to enable acceleration?

I have 32 gb ram and an i9-9700
Which version of MacOS do you want to install?

Which version of MacOS do you want to install?
I am using Catalina with i3 8100, GA-B465m DS3H and Radeon RX 560 4 GB... system is working perfectly but according to VideoProc application, hardware accretion is not available. please help to activate

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 2.19.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-05-02 at 2.19.01 PM.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 78
I just remembered that I was going to send some files over. Please find below my config.plst. If you open clover you should be able to load this file. You are going to need install all the kext to your clover as well.

If you are struggling then let me know and I will see if I can help. This is my first build but it is very stable and we are loving it.
Hi, would you please post the EFI and a detailed BIOS setting? I'm in a constant reboot before reaching the apple logo

Does anybody have a success with Big Sur or Monterey installation on your configuration of GIGABYTE B360M-D3SH or GIGABYTE B365M-D3SH? I have Catalina successfully running on GIGABYTE B360M-D3SH for a two years. I can install Big Sur or Monterey (with OpenCore 0.7.5) on it, but i have constant freezes after installation :( After restart it again and freezes in a short time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back