1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello all, I have been Hackintoshing for a while, but never had issues that I was not able to figure out on my own by reading this site.

However. I have a sound issue that I just can't figure out with HS. I have been trying for 2 days.

I have tried the fixes, including Toledos, but I just can't seem to get it right.

I am going to do a reinstall this afternoon, and I was hoping I could get some feedback on what others have done.

I am using the latest OS build, latest Unibeast and Multibeast.

My system:
Gigabyte B250M D3H (Realtek ALC892)
Intel i5 6600k
16GB Crucial Ballistic
Gigabyte Radeon RX460 4GB
Crucial NX300 750GB SSD
TPlink AC1300 WiFi (works OOB)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the quick answer Toledo. And after days of troubleshooting (I hate asking for help) I decided to try Windows 10 on the system and it seems the sound card is not functioning on the motherboard. Looks like I will be RMA'ing it.

Again Thanks!

Thanks for the quick answer Toledo. And after days of troubleshooting (I hate asking for help) I decided to try Windows 10 on the system and it seems the sound card is not functioning on the motherboard. Looks like I will be RMA'ing it.
Sometimes it is the most obvious thing that gets overlooked, just check that it is actually enabled in your BIOS settings.

It was, that was the first thing I checked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back