Graphics
Nvidia 1050 2GB
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
It is possible to run sierra or el capitan with this mother gigabyte b150 ds3h,
Has updated the bios and supports my i5 7400, At some point I try but I can not do it, if anyone knows I could put the steps, if I do not have the last resource change for the 270 d3h gigabyte

Thank you for your answers

Last edited:
It is possible to run sierra or el capitan with this mother gigabyte b150 ds3h.
Has updated the bios and supports my i5 7700, At some point I try but I can not do it, if anyone knows I could put the steps, if I do not have the last resource change for the 270 d3h gigabyte

Thank you for your answers.

There is no i5 7700, but there is a i5 7600 and a i7 7700. Are you talking about the latter?

If so, it is a Kaby Lake CPU. You have to use Sierra as El Capitan has no support for Kaby Lake CPUs.

Do you plan on using a discrete graphics card or the CPU graphics?

And also, please add your motherboard model, CPU model and graphics card model to your Personal details as stipulated in the rules of this forum.

I apologize, I will now put the specifications in my profile, as far as the processor is a core i5 7400 to 3.0ghz, 16gb crucial ballistic ddr4, a nvidia 1050 2gb and the aforementioned mother Gigabyte b150 ds3h, my error on i5 7700
There is no i5 7700, but there is a i5 7600 and a i7 7700. Are you talking about the latter?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
If so, it is a Kaby Lake CPU. You have to use Sierra as El Capitan has no support for Kaby Lake CPUs.

Do you plan on using a discrete graphics card or the CPU graphics?

And also, please add your motherboard model, CPU model and graphics card model to your Personal details as stipulated in the rules of this forum.

I apologize, I will now put the specifications in my profile, as far as the processor is a core i5 7400 to 3.0ghz, 16gb crucial ballistic ddr4, a nvidia 1050 2gb and the aforementioned mother Gigabyte b150 ds3h, my error on i5 7700

Core i5 7400 is also a Kaby Lake CPU, and the 1050 is a Pascal series video card. So the requirement to use Sierra still holds.

Core i5 7400 is also a Kaby Lake CPU, and the 1050 is a Pascal series video card. So the requirement to use Sierra still holds.

Thank you very much, now you think that you have problems with the mother to be only 150? Or recommend to go for a fully compatible and if so recommend a 170 or 270? If it is in your knowledge and willingness to help me it would be of much help

Thank you very much, now you think that you have problems with the mother to be only 150? Or recommend to go for a fully compatible and if so recommend a 170 or 270? If it is in your knowledge and willingness to help me it would be of much help

Your motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H, correct?

If so, it should work. No need to go to a Z170 or Z270 unless you need feature available on those boards.

Your motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H, correct?

If so, it should work. No need to go to a Z170 or Z270 unless you need feature available on those boards.
Yes, it is correct Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H, I have not found enough information for that specific mother, I guess it is not looked good, I will try again and if I do not change to a 270

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back