Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo's Workstation Triplet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the attached one.
And yes: you can have more than one SSDT in EFI\EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched folder. The first one has to named SSDT.aml, than the other ones, SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml etc...
Hey, I have a question, Can i buy all the parts and use other nvidia card, or it wont going to work with other nvidia card ? I'm using my computer for making music and i don't need such an expansive video card, but im looking for something in the middle lets say 250$

Thank you very much

Yoav

I have a strange problem where I can get through the install with this guide but on reboot in Clover off the USB the Newly installed OS is not showing up in the list. Any ideas ?

Amazing guide!

I got it working, for some reason I needed to go back into the install again and finish it off. Did you have any success in getting the Bluetooth to work ?

Hey, I have a question, Can i buy all the parts and use other nvidia card, or it wont going to work with other nvidia card ? I'm using my computer for making music and i don't need such an expansive video card, but im looking for something in the middle lets say 250$

Thank you very much

Yoav
Any kepler\Maxwell nVidia card will be fine

I got it working, for some reason I needed to go back into the install again and finish it off. Did you have any success in getting the Bluetooth to work ?
With BCM94360CD card WiFi and Bluetooth are OOB

Hey giacomoleopardo

Thanks so much for this detailed guide, I've got an x99-a II & a 6800k which i'm really keen to turn into a stable hack. Only problem is I have a GTX 1080 which i'm crossing my fingers nvidia will release web drivers for.. Do you know if 1080 web drivers if released would work?

Again appreciate the time and effort you put into writing that up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back