i7-8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, anybody can help-me ?

My nvme showing as external ever, with edited SSDT, look my APIC address.
Try the attached one. Please note that if you already have SSDT.aml in your EFI\EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched folder, you need to rename it SSDT-1.aml (or SSDT-2.aml etc, if you have more than one ssdt)

Attachments

Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
giacomoleopardo: Did you figure out how to get DP audio on the Pascal card? I've the exact same issue you had in the HDMI audio thread. All worked great on HD530, no sound on pascal...
Not yet, sorry. Maybe some new drivers by nVidia? I don't have the pascal card anymore. Can't help

Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Looking for some help with the new audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0f1.command I get stuck at the following screen and it never moves forward, I tried a couple days in a row and still stuck.
Remove AppleHDAController and AppleHDA patches from config.plist\Kernel and Kext Patches\KextToPatch, reboot and run toleda's script again, then add AppleHDAController patch manually (the AppleHDA ones will be added by the script itself)

Motherboard
asus x99 A ii
CPU
boradwell 6850k
Graphics
gtx1060
Giacomoleopardo's Workstation Triplet
Intel® Core™ i7-6900K Processor - Asus X99-A II - EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti HYBRID GAMING
macOS Sierra 10.12.3 UEFI Clover step by step install method
After booting i tried to update X99A2.cap in "bios update menu asus ez flash" but i got the messages "selected file is not a proper bios".
Original update bios file X99-A-ll-1401.CAP is updated very well.
why cannnot i update with patched bios file ?
please give me the solution about this problem. thanks.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi, I followed your guide, but I got stuck on PCI Configuration Begin.
Looking forward hearing from you, Thanks.

Cheers

My build:
Asus Strix x99 Gaming
i7 6800k
GT 730
Corsair Vengeance(4 * 8gig) @ 2666Mhz

Motherboard
X99 Taichi
CPU
i7-6800K
Graphics
RX580
If we use actualised Kext, this Guide Workshop for High Sierra to.

ATTENTION! Due to possible issues with toleda's audio_CloverALC script for RealtekALC Audio that you'll need to run on post installation, I strongly recommend to delete from the Kext folder 10.12 attached, the realtekALC.kext file, plus, from config.plist attached, delete the three AppleHDA patch and the AppleHDAController one from Kernel and Kext Patches/KextToPatch. At first you won't have ALC Audio, but after run toleda's script, the realtekALC.kext file will be automatically put into EFI\EFI\CLOVER\Kext\10.12, the three AppleHDA patches will be in config.plist\Kernel and Kext Patches/KextToPatch as well, and the only thing you'll have left to do is to manually add the AppleHDAController patch you deleted before:
Name* AppleHDAController
Find* [HEX] A08C
Replace* [HEX] 208D
Comment 10.10-10.12+x99-ALC-Onboar-Audio

Here's the config for the USB drive without AppleHDA and AppleHDAController patches

The USB install drive is now ready to do the job. Jump to Step 4​
If you delete AppleHDAController line from Kernel and Kext Patches/KextToPatch, the audio will not work. So you can add this line after you run the Toledo's script.
AppleHDAController. a08c. 208d 10.10-10.12+x99-ALC-Onboard-Audio

After fix this issue, my Mac works alright in 10.12.6, i7 6800k, msi x99 board, Nvidia 1070, 32G, Samsung m960 256G.

Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
you can add this line after you run the Toledo's script
That's exactly what I wrote. The whole point at that time was that those datas could make the script not working. So I explained the following
1 - remove them
2 - run the script
3 - add them back

Motherboard
HP Compaq 6200 Pro SFF
CPU
i5-2400
Graphics
R7 250
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I have to concur - this is a most excellent guide and simple to walk through - plus, AMAZING GeekBench scores!

Thank you for your efforts at bringing together all the "bits" to make a great guide!

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hello giacomoleopardo, thank you for all, but I cant make it working with my asus rampage V version 10.
I patched the bios with your software, made a USB, etc with all patch for 6900k, and I have a quadro m5000.

Can you help me? Thank you