Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo's Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WiFi Build for DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried Mac\Extra folder and delete nvram.00020003-0004-0005-0006-000700080009.plist but can't find the file (hidden files are shown) ...

I guess the important thing is not to have one when updating to the latest chameleon. Anyway:did the method work for you?

Are you using the Maciasl for ML or is there a release for Mavericks somewhere?

Are you using the Maciasl for ML or is there a release for Mavericks somewhere?
As far as I know there's not a Mavericks version. Here's the link for the last version

Im also interested in updating to Mavericks, but is there still some issues?
I can easily still wait for a complete guide :)

Its been awhile since last visiting this thread, got my Hack working way back by Giacomo's great GA-Z77N guide and enjoyed using this as my main machine :)

Im also interested in updating to Mavericks, but is there still some issues?
I can easily still wait for a complete guide :)

Its been awhile since last visiting this thread, got my Hack working way back by Giacomo's great GA-Z77N guide and enjoyed using this as my main machine :)

You shouldn't have any trouble upgrading, the guide works great for Mavericks

Hi I followed this guide with h77n WiFi and worked perfect with mountain lion.
But now I'm trying mavericks and I can't pass the boot screen, it reboots.

My graphic card is evga 650ti 2gb

Thanks!

I've used this guide to make a very nice Hackintosh indeed. Using HD4000 so nothing too weird.

Lately I've been unable to boot using kernel cache, ie, the system will load all the extensions manually which takes time. Any ideas?

-Dale

Turns out that after I reinstalled the latest chimera (possibly replacing chameleon, but I can't remember) then deleted the nvram boot-args, which were stuck on -v -f it boots using cache nicely. still boots with -v tho... trying to figure that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back