Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo's Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WiFi Build for DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this can help you. For me speedsteps are working fine with the same SSDT installed in Mavericks, but I've migrated to clover. If you are interested in Facetime and iMessage this is a necessary step and maybe solve your problem regarding the speedsteps

Thanks! I was already thinking about "updating" to Clover so this is pushing me a bit more in that direction ;)

since upgrading to Yosemite, my machine has been running deathly slow :( :beachball::beachball:
I dont know if my processor is running at full capacity.. something seems wrong :(

Example: Loading Chess and moving the pawn will cause the game to freeze for a moment and then about 2 seconds later, the pawn moves at a low frame rate.

I am running a GT 640 and intel 4000 graphics. Even removing the GT 640 i have poor performance.

Performance in Windows 8 is perfect though ::evil:

anyone else experience similar issues? I am running the same hardware as this guide aside from an i7 -3770S. Could this be an issue with speed stepping?

since upgrading to Yosemite, my machine has been running deathly slow :( :beachball::beachball:
I dont know if my processor is running at full capacity.. something seems wrong :(

Example: Loading Chess and moving the pawn will cause the game to freeze for a moment and then about 2 seconds later, the pawn moves at a low frame rate.

I am running a GT 640 and intel 4000 graphics. Even removing the GT 640 i have poor performance.

Performance in Windows 8 is perfect though ::evil:

anyone else experience similar issues? I am running the same hardware as this guide aside from an i7 -3770S. Could this be an issue with speed stepping?

Solved ! I read somewhere that he system ID has to correlate with the hardware? and that since mac minis don't have Gt 640's , setting the system definition to iMac 13,2 i get full speed on my mac :)

Hi guys, I would be so thankful if anyone could guide me in the right direction for this mobo and mojave 10.14.6. An EFI folder to reach the installer would be awesome! TIA

Hi guys, I would be so thankful if anyone could guide me in the right direction for this mobo and mojave 10.14.6. An EFI folder to reach the installer would be awesome! TIA
Try this, it's not the same hardware, but could be a good start. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back