Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo Silent MacMini 6,2 | Step by step guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're welcome. it's just a trick but as long as it works... :D

It's really weird to me - the iMac is the one using desktop CPUs and the Mac Mini mobile ones, so one would think if power management was going to work on one or the other it'd be the iMac definition. I wonder if real Ivy Bridge iMacs suffer from this power management bug as well, but after a year on the market you'd think someone would notice. :lol:

HELP!

I just updated to 10.9.2 and am having the strangest issue.

My IONetworkingFamily Kext failed and so I kextbeast'd the one in your guide in, now I have no networking devices. No ethernet or Wifi.

ANy suggestions? I assume I probably just need to paste one back over the top

SOLVED:

Thank god for the internet and kext utility

Hi everybody!

I've got build's same chassis, but how i see in Giacomo's video, he connected an usb2 type to motherboard....

I've buyed from streacom an usb3 cable, can anybody confirm if such connection could work properly?

Does GenericUSB kext work on frontal too?

Many thanks!!

Hi everybody!

I've got build's same chassis, but how i see in Giacomo's video, he connected an usb2 type to motherboard....

I've buyed from streacom an usb3 cable, can anybody confirm if such connection could work properly?

Does GenericUSB kext work on frontal too?

Many thanks!!
I have other Streacom chassis with frontal Wesena usb3 board plugged to the mobo. It works with generic kext and/or Multiplex patch on dsdt (the internal usb3 header is intel)

Hello everybody, thanks a lot for Giacomo, all is good for me as network so i give my extra folder here for others guys who have problems. Yehhhhhhhh :p

Attachments

• Extra.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 119
Hey I had to reformat a couple months ago, now I keep running into the same issue over and over. Basically it'll boot but the display won't initialize or something. Same thing happens if I hook up to the motherboards DVI.
1) Boot installer on unibeast pendrive, no USB plugged in except kb
2) installer boots fine without any flags
3) Install goes fine
4) Use unibeast to bootup, will only work in safemode
5) DSDT, kexts, etc.
6) Reboot using SSD's chamaleon, can only boot in safe mode. SSD's chameleon boots installer fine without safe mode.

I'll attatch as much as I can. Please give me some ideas

IMG_20140504_153004.jpg

Some errors I see in the logs:
[AGPM Controller] unknownPlatform

GFX0: Not usable

SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode

X86PlatformPlugin::setRingTable - AICPM failed to load ring table with status 0x0: Get=0, Load=0, Install=0
X86PlatformPlugin::configResourceHandler - Failed to set ring table!

USBF: 2.593 AppleUSBEHCI::CheckForSharedXHCIController timed out waiting for muxed XHCI controller
USBF: 2.594 AppleUSBEHCI::CheckForSharedXHCIController error getting XHCI controller
USBF: 2.596 AppleUSBEHCI::CheckForSharedXHCIController - unable to find the correct XHCI xhciBitmap(0x00000000) assertVal(0x00000001)
USBF: 2.675 AppleUSBEHCI::CheckForSharedXHCIController timed out waiting for muxed XHCI controller
USBF: 2.677 AppleUSBEHCI::CheckForSharedXHCIController error getting XHCI controller
USBF: 2.678 AppleUSBEHCI::CheckForSharedXHCIController - unable to find the correct XHCI xhciBitmap(0x00000000) assertVal(0x00000001)

**** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

Attachments

• Troubleshooting.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back