Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo Silent MacMini 6,2 | Step by step guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try deleting the kext that relates to ECC memory.

In Finder navigate to System / Library / Extensions and delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext

Try deleting the kext that relates to ECC memory.

In Finder navigate to System / Library / Extensions and delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext
I'm not sure if it was this process that made ​​it work, but it ended up working.
What was lacking and certainly did lack was the FakeSMC.

In more confirmed that the IGP 3770K that I have is the problem, which does not allow me to be able to run hackintosh as it should be. Tested with a 3570K and everything ok.

Thanks for the help.

Is there already a working IONetworkingFamily.kext for Mavericks?

Anyone already updated to Mavericks? :)

@plantoschka
I've installed mavericks on a backup disk and all is working but ethernet. Tried a few kext and the best result is a working ethernet at the first boot after kext installation but when I reboot it begin disconnecting and riconnecting continuesly and when I boot in ML it is not working too. I've to shutdown the pc, turn off the power supply, push the power button (I think to discharge capacitors) and then I can boot with a working ethernet. I think we have to wait the Gurus to solve it.

Network is working for me with the BCM5722D 2.3.5 kext from insanelymac just copy it inside the IoNetworkingFamily.kext Plugin directory.

The Power stuff in #3 is not working for me. Apple AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext doesn't have a info.plist anymore. Hope this guide will be upgraded for Mavericks :)

@plantoschka
tried the mentioned kext but it is not working for me. Can you please control in system information if your ethernet is 0x16b0 or 0x16b1 ( My is 0x16b0)

@plantoschka
Thanks for the info. Can you please confirm that you have only put the kext from insanelymac in the plugins info of the original Ionetworkingfamily.kext?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back