Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo Silent MacMini 6,2 | Step by step guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Even better: you could replace them with the latest versions here. Of course if you do so, don't flag USB 3.0 - Universal in your MultiBeast options. Please note that this kext is necessary just for the ASMedia USB Controller. Intel usb 3.0 ports don't need it 'cause PJALM has included Multiplex patch in his ALL-IN-ONE ASRock dsdt patch. Let me know! And let's hope for the best! :thumbup:

I tried your DSDT installed with multibeast set with your parameters, but nothing to do, everything seems to work fine, but Geekbench crashes. At this point I wanted to ask you another favor, you should open the file "clean DSDT.dsl", which I posted previously, with MaciASL and then try to save it as aml with iASL set to ACPI 5.0, which I can not do.
Thanks in advance

No issues with iASL 4. I don't think it could be related with those crashes, anyhow. Geekbench push up the processor clock: how did you set your Core Ratio Limit in OC Tweaker section in bios? You have i7 3770 but not "k", right?
Did you try a clean install (maybe a fresh partition)?

Me too with iasl 4, only with iasl 5 I can not save a clean DSDT as aml and I agree with you that this has nothing to do with the crash of Geekbench. To be precise, the program does not crash during the test, but it gives me error when I try to open it. I have absolutely no kind of overclocking. My feeling is that there is incompatibility with some of the patches PJALM and would like to find a way to try one at a time to find which causes the crash.

Me too with iasl 4, only with iasl 5 I can not save a clean DSDT as aml and I agree with you that this has nothing to do with the crash of Geekbench. To be precise, the program does not crash during the test, but it gives me error when I try to open it. I have absolutely no kind of overclocking. My feeling is that there is incompatibility with some of the patches PJALM and would like to find a way to try one at a time to find which causes the crash.
Sorry, I meant iASL 5.0! Anyway, maybe you could try to re-download Geekbench to make sure it's not a bad version. As I said, I also suggest a clean install (not necessary delete your actual install, just create a new partition then make the whole installation on that, you can always delete it afterwards). I don't think PJALM patches have incompatibility, otherwise I guess you would have other stuff not working properly on your system.

EDIT: Just saw your last post! ok, so try and we'll see :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back