Contribute
Register

Giacomoleopardo Build - ZOTAC Z77-ITX WiFi - Core i7-3770T - MacMini 6,2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giacomoleopardo Build - ZOTAC Z77-ITX WiFi - Core i7-3770T - MacMini 6,2 on Mavericks

Hey Parallel, thanks for your suggestions. I will dig into that as soon as I have time! :thumbup:

Giacomoleopardo Build - ZOTAC Z77-ITX WiFi - Core i7-3770T - MacMini 6,2 on Mavericks

Ciao Giacomoleopardo,

would you be so kind and post your config.plist here. I really want to know how it looks like.

Thanks in advance
Huberer

Ciao Giacomoleopardo,

would you be so kind and post your config.plist here. I really want to know how it looks like.

Thanks in advance
Huberer

He already did - It's in Post #1

Am I blind? Sorry but I can't find it. I only see the images for the settings in post #3 but not the finished config.plist

Am I blind? Sorry but I can't find it. I only see the images for the settings in post #3 but not the finished config.plist

From Post #1 :

- Finally your org.chameleon.Boot.plist should be pretty much like this

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>DropSSDT</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Graphics Mode</key>
	<string>1920x1080x32</string>
	<key>IGPEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>dart=0</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
</dict>
</plist>
- Then add manually (with Text edit) darkwake=8 in

Code:
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>dart=0 darkwake=8</string>

to enable the display when using Wake on Lan function (thanks to kevsmith4)

Or maybe you want the Clover build ?

Also from Post #1 :

New installation guide, based on Mavericks OS 10.9.1 with UEFI Clover bootloader available here

Last edited:

Hello P1LGRIM,

thanks for you assistance but I want to see the clover config.plist not the org.chameleon.Boot.plist. The last one I already know.
There are only the images from clover configurator.

Hello P1LGRIM,

thanks for you assistance but I want to see the clover config.plist not the org.chameleon.Boot.plist. The last one I already know.
There are only the images from clover configurator.

Ok - My bad - Sorry.

Good Luck

no problem. Hopefully Giacomoleopardo is following this thread and can help me

no problem. Hopefully Giacomoleopardo is following this thread and can help me

Hi Huberer, sorry it took me so long to answer, but I completely forgot your request. I hope you already solved, anyway here's my actual config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 283

Has anyone upgraded the system to yosemite? I'm still on 10.9.4... don't dare to update just yet...
Cheers,
Fleisch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back