- Jul 25, 2012
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
- HD 4000+GT 710
- Mobile Phone
I copied your EFI folder to my Sierra's hdd, restart it and nothing changed
update: by the way, When I'm booting from the usb, nothing is changed in seirra, but I've got new option in bios when booting from hdd called '' UEFI OS '', and when I boot from it, same story happens, some stuff is going on, no apple logo, and then it won't turn on, but i can hear both of my hdd's working.. Honestly I'm so confused right now
View attachment 254294
- Please disconnect your Windows SATA HDD from the motherboard until you complete the Mac Installation on the second SATA HDD.
- Once you install macOS Sierra on the second HDD and install CLOVER and needed kexts, first time boot with the Sierra USB installer still as the first boot device to reach CLOVER Boot screen and then change to Sierra System disk.
- Once you can log on to macOS Sierra System disk using your login credentials , then eject your USB installer and reboot and verify if the new System can boot by itself.
- Once that is done , shut down the Computer and make your Mac OS Sierra Disk as the SATA 0 port drive and Windows 10 as SATA port 1 drive.
- Reboot and enter BIOS and make sure UEFI SATA disk of Sierra is # ONE on boot sequence.
- You may DISABLE all other disks listed under BIOS Boot menu so that CLOVER containing Sierra will boot to CLOVER Boot Screen taking Windows with it.
- Save that BIOS options and reboot.
- Press Boot menu "hot key" and select your SIERRA UEFI disk from boot menu displayed in that screen to Enter CLOVER Boot Manager screen.
- There you should see your Sierra UEFI , Sierra Recovery and Windows 10 disk icons.
- Now one more time boot Sierra System disk
- Next time you may choose Windows to see that too is booting OK.