Motherboard
Intel DH61H0
CPU
i3-2100
Graphics
GT 730
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I created a bootable media using clover boot disk creator, then when I boot from USB I get kernel cache 0x9 error
Help!! I am new in this

My pc details are given in accout...

I created a bootable media using clover boot disk creator, then when I boot from USB I get kernel cache 0x9 error
Help!! I am new in this

My pc details are given in accout...

Might be ACPI/DSDT settings. Use cursor arrows at clover menu screen. Go to Options tab and hit enter. Check the CPU Tuning section and uncheck the boxes, then go to return and go to Binaries and add fake CPUID 0x0306A0, and check kernelPM and intelPowermanagement only. Return and test.

Might be ACPI/DSDT settings. Use cursor arrows at clover menu screen. Go to Options tab and hit enter. Check the CPU Tuning section and uncheck the boxes, then go to return and go to Binaries and add fake CPUID 0x0306A0, and check kernelPM and intelPowermanagement only. Return and test.
Thanks man, but I forgot to turn off vt-d now I have another problem, the setup just reboots at
end randomseed
++++++++
When I use a different clover it just sticks there help

Thanks man, but I forgot to turn off vt-d now I have another problem, the setup just reboots at
end randomseed
++++++++
When I use a different clover it just sticks there help

could be memory drivers.
Aptiomemoryfix, mem2, mem3 in drivers64uefi folder.

could be memory drivers.
Aptiomemoryfix, mem2, mem3 in drivers64uefi folder.
Thanks for the quick reply,
I have AptioMemoryFix-64.efi in the drivers64uefi folder, but not other two, I can't even find them in drivers-off folder, where should I get them from?

Thank you

I have AptioMemoryFix-64.efi in the drivers64uefi folder
If you have a /drivers64uefi folder then your Clover is probably due an update.
Note that in the newer versions of Clover the folder structure has changed and drivers are now in /drivers/UEFI.

I used a new clover, when I tried to boot to setup, a cross show's up, when i did a -v it shows this version of mac os x is not supported reason blah blah blah,
When I used -no_compat_check it shows failed to load kernel cache just like before, I tried what you said uncheck all boxes and set dake cpu id, that didn't work, do you have any solution ?

Thanks for the quick reply,
I have AptioMemoryFix-64.efi in the drivers64uefi folder, but not other two, I can't even find them in drivers-off folder, where should I get them from?

Thank you
You only want to have one at a time in there. I was referring to aptiomemoryfix2, fix3 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back