Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just dual booted my 2011 mac mini build to the T to Tony's guide. And I've been trying to get dual monitors to work using DVI and VGA. My system definition is a macmini 5,1 and im running 10.7.3. I can use 1 monitor which the DVI and the one with VGA has a grey apple logo that appears to be frozen with that spinning symbol. Any tips or info will help me greatly! thank you

it up you bro said:
I just dual booted my 2011 mac mini build to the T to Tony's guide. And I've been trying to get dual monitors to work using DVI and VGA. My system definition is a macmini 5,1 and im running 10.7.3. I can use 1 monitor which the DVI and the one with VGA has a grey apple logo that appears to be frozen with that spinning symbol. Any tips or info will help me greatly! thank you
VGA is unsupported. Try the HDMI port.

Sergej_Az said:
I have VGA monitor. I'm using it through VGA port on my GTS450. That works as yet :)

How did you get that working? I found some work arounds by changing the some hex numbers but cant seem to get that to work for me. but it is possible

His gfx card not his motherboard is what he means.

VGA through HD3000 does not work [the back of the mobo].

hello guys just thought i would post a quick note
in reference to the intel 3000 chip with built in graphics,not a seperate graphics card on the mobo
i am using vga
tis the only connection i have spare at the moment and it has worked like a charm from the start with a the setup procedures from the tonymac site
my probs is the sound
ah well more googling to b done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back