Contribute
Register

Getting 650ti working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i saw you have help many people figure out how to get 650ti work. i have been confused with same people for a whole week, can you help? im runing 10.8.3 . my graphic car is 650ti 2GB. Now in the system report, it show VRAM is 3 MB with resolution 1024X768 . my monitor's resolution is 1920X1080.

i have try install the original kexts driver(NV and Ge) by using Kext Wizard and Rebuild cache. and also boot with "GraphicsEnabler=No" but, it still does work. please help. Thank you so much. im not native English speaker, sorry for that.

This is off topic, but the MacPro5,1 works well for me, just delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext if you try 4,1 or 5,1.

Hello, i saw you have help many people figure out how to get 650ti work. i have been confused with same people for a whole week, can you help? im runing 10.8.3 . my graphic car is 650ti 2GB. Now in the system report, it show VRAM is 3 MB with resolution 1024X768 . my monitor's resolution is 1920X1080.

i have try install the original kexts driver(NV and Ge) by using Kext Wizard and Rebuild cache. and also boot with "GraphicsEnabler=No" but, it still does work. please help. Thank you so much. im not native English speaker, sorry for that.

Now that 10.8.3 is out, your 650Ti should work natively, I would do a fresh install of 10.8.3, booting with GraphicsEnabler=No.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/328-native-support-nvidia-gtx-650-ti-gtx-660-graphics-cards-10-8-3.html

When I did it a few days ago, I didn't even need GraphicsEnabler=No. It just worked out of the box without any boot flags. :D

When I did it a few days ago, I didn't even need GraphicsEnabler=No. It just worked out of the box without any boot flags. :D

Does that mean I can remove it from my plist?

Now that 10.8.3 is out, your 650Ti should work natively, I would do a fresh install of 10.8.3, booting with GraphicsEnabler=No.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/328-native-support-nvidia-gtx-650-ti-gtx-660-graphics-cards-10-8-3.html

Hey.

I recently purchased a GTX 650 TI 2 gb (which is supposed to work OOB natively with Mavericks), and unfortunately its not working perfectly. I was upgrading my GTS 250 which was recognized by the system but was not giving me acceleration or ability to change resolution.

I installed this new card, and disabled graphics enabler in chameleon wizard and rebooted. The system generically identified the card as an nvidia w. 3 mb of vram. When i turned graphics enabler = yes, it recognized the card but reports 0 mb of vram. I don't have any graphics card injectors. I don't see any DSDT edits for my build so I don't know why either card is giving me so much trouble when plenty of people report these cards work OOB. Currently running mavericks 10.9.0

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?! This is very frustrating. thanks.

Specs:

Asus p8p67 pro rev 3.1
i7-2600k 3.4 ghz
EVGA Nvidia gtx 650 ti 2 gb ram (formerly evga nvidia gts 250 512 mb)
8 gb ram

Hey.

I recently purchased a GTX 650 TI 2 gb (which is supposed to work OOB natively with Mavericks), and unfortunately its not working perfectly. I was upgrading my GTS 250 which was recognized by the system but was not giving me acceleration or ability to change resolution.

I installed this new card, and disabled graphics enabler in chameleon wizard and rebooted. The system generically identified the card as an nvidia w. 3 mb of vram. When i turned graphics enabler = yes, it recognized the card but reports 0 mb of vram. I don't have any graphics card injectors. I don't see any DSDT edits for my build so I don't know why either card is giving me so much trouble when plenty of people report these cards work OOB. Currently running mavericks 10.9.0

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working?! This is very frustrating. thanks.

Specs:

Asus p8p67 pro rev 3.1
i7-2600k 3.4 ghz
EVGA Nvidia gtx 650 ti 2 gb ram (formerly evga nvidia gts 250 512 mb)
8 gb ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back