Contribute
Register

Get Ready for macOS Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone still on the fence about Sierra, you can now set folders to be on top in finder in the new OS X release :) Finally - at last!

Predicted release time :

• Eastern – 1 PM
  • Central – 12 PM
  • Mountain – 11AM
  • London – 6 PM
  • Moscow – 9 PM
  • New Dehli – 10:30 PM
  • Shanghai – 1 AM
  • Tokyo – 2 AM
  • Melbourne – 3 AM
  • Auckland – 5 AM

For anyone still on the fence about Sierra, you can now set folders to be on top in finder in the new OS X release :) Finally - at last!

It only took a decade and a half. Unlike last year, the GM seems to be stable with MS Office 2016 and the Adobe CC applications. So far, the GM has been stable here. There also appears to be lots of subtle shading and changes in the user interface to make Ive's ugly flat monstrosity more appealing. While getting ready for the Sierra install, I booted Mavericks and realized just how well designed the OS X GUI once was.

its been september 20 for over 3 hours now. wheres the new OS? it used to be published right after 12am, apple is slacking I believe...

10:00AM PST See Pilgrim's post above.

I "underlined" - I'm not here for trolling. I'm using OpenZFS, and You should probably think about it as well if you care about your data :) - http://o3x.org
"open something systems" still will means close something else, trust me, that is why you are underline now

8:00am GMT and still no Sierra! Getting antsy! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back