Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3670 DT
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630 / RX570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I updated my WhateverGreen, Lilu and AppleALC with Clover Configurator and rebooted and now I kernel panic. Seems if I touch anything on this "house of cards" setup, the whole thing crashes. After CC downloaded kexts to EFT\Clover\Other, I moved them out to desktop and installed with Kext Beast and rebooted. Was that wrong to do since the only thing im Other folder is FakeSMC?

I may give up on 10.14.4 as it's not that important and my 10.14.3 works great.

update your latest clover version 4907 rehab man's clover version 4752 kernel panic issue with 10.14.4

I tested it

clover version 4862 seems to work ok

I'm using clover 4862 currently and it doesn't work ok.

I have tried practically everything, but everything I try causes a problem.

Where to get rehabman's 4907? I doubt it will help but willing to try. What do I have to do after updating to 4907? Any cleanup of UEFI drivers, etc., that might get installed by the Clover update?

i'm also getting panic, once i managed to boot in safe mode but it looks like maybe we have a issue with hd530, will try to use inject intel method etc.

i'm also getting panic, once i managed to boot in safe mode but it looks like maybe we have a issue with hd530, will try to use inject intel method etc.

ok so i deleted whatevergreen and did inject intel, it worked for me.

ok so i deleted whatevergreen and did inject intel, it worked for me.
What worked? Deleting WG doesn't seem like a permanent solution. Do you mean just to do the update then you put WG back?

instead of using WG, i applied "Inject Intel" in clover, maybe there is a issue about WG that will be fixed in following releases idk.

py61,
Have you removed WG only from CLOVER or from both CLOVER and /Library/Extensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back