hi
when install phase 2 my system has been restarted
what the problem ??
my specs :
i5 6600
16gig ddr4 2400
hdd western digital 1tb
nvidia zotac gtx 750ti

but when remove nv_disable=1 from boot arrang in clover phase 2 installation progresses after progresses in a few minutes show me error

I tried with no-convert and without no convert

IMG_20171027_162125.jpg

hi
when install phase 2 my system has been restarted
what the problem ??
my specs :
i5 6600
16gig ddr4 2400
hdd western digital 1tb
nvidia zotac gtx 750ti

but when remove nv_disable=1 from boot arrang in clover phase 2 installation progresses after progresses in a few minutes show me error

I tried with no-convert and without no convert
I had this problem when I first tried to install HS on my H67 system, using UniBeast 7. It may be to do with your SMBIOS 'ProductName' setting, in that you identify as a specific Mac and then the installer does not find the expected hardware. I changed 'ProductName' from iMac 14.2 to iMac 14.3 (as far as I remember) and the problem was sidestepped.
It may also simply be that your need to have a 'FirmwareFeatures' value set within your config.plist and changing 'ProductName' simply set a value for this.
I did this just for my first install, and then changed 'ProductName' back to iMac 14.2
For my second installed I used the UniBeast 8, which is for HS.
I hope this helps.

Last edited:
I had this problem when I first tried to install HS on my H67 system, using UniBeast 7. It may be to do with your SMBIOS 'ProductName' setting, in that you identify as a specific Mac and then the installer does not find the expected hardware. I changed 'ProductName' from iMac 14.2 to iMac 14.3 (as far as I remember) and the problem was sidestepped.
It may also simply be that your need to have a 'FirmwareFeatures' value set within your config.plist and changing 'ProductName' simply set a value for this.
I did this just for my first install, and then changed 'ProductName' back to iMac 14.2
For my second installed I used the UniBeast 8, which is for HS.
I hope this helps.
tnx help dear

How much to set firmwareFeatures value ?
Change from 14.2 to 14.3?

tnx help dear

How much to set firmwareFeatures value ?
Change from 14.2 to 14.3?
Use Clover Configurator (get the latest version) and it applies the correct value of 'firmwareFeatures' for you, to match the value of 'ProductName'. Older versions of Clover Configurator did not populate this, and my understanding is that this is new for High Sierra.
You need to use a value of 'ProductName' that most closes matches your hardware (for me this is iMac 14.2). I would suggest that you first try changing it away from your current setting and then back again. This way you use the same 'ProductName' value but Clover Configurator populates 'firmwareFeatures' for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back