Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X 5UD TH
CPU
Intel i7, 4770K 4.0Ghz
Graphics
Asus, R9 290X
Hi people,

As of yesterday I did an fresh installation of Yosemite 10.10 on my SSD. While trying to install had few hick-ups such as kernel panics, freezes etc. but eventually managed to install it successfully.

At first everything seemed to be working after Multibeast installation but things started to come down slowly;

1. Hibernation / Sleep doesn't seem to work now. (After shutting it down it restarts itself instantly)​

2. After plugging USB 3/2 storage devices, OS X freezes. I tried many possible solution suggestions that seemed to worked for other people on Mavericks & SL. but does not effect it on Yosemite.​

3. iMessage doesn't seem to be able to connect, I read here that iMassage on Yosemite only "somehow" works with Clover not on Multibeast as of now. I find Multibeast to be convenient and easy for me so I don't really want to learn and deal with Clover now. Is there any way to have this work with Multibeast?​

I'd like to hear your opinions, suggestions and experiences with Yosemite with your own systems or if your system is somewhat similar to mine :)

SPECS:

Yosemite 10.10
Motherboard: GA Z87X 5UD TH
CPU: Intel i7 4770K, 3.9Ghz
GPU: Asus Radeon R9 280X 3gb
RAM: 8GB x 4 Sticks

imessage works for me great with multibeast...

What did you do to get iMessage working? For me iMessage just spins and does not complete. FaceTime works though

imessage works for me great with multibeast...

Absolutely thrilled for you! But then again just stating that doesn't really help anybody in the community.
If you could be more specific about the process you followed and how did you get it working that would help other peeps here...

just wanted to say that because OP said that imessage doesn't work with multibeast.

i also did pretty mich nothing. i installed yosemite woth the Guide from the guides page, applied the DSDT for my board from the database and enabled some stuff in multibeast (only networking relevant was the realtec network driver). so all-in-all i just made a normal install.

just wanted to say that because OP said that imessage doesn't work with multibeast.

i also did pretty mich nothing. i installed yosemite woth the Guide from the guides page, applied the DSDT for my board from the database and enabled some stuff in multibeast (only networking relevant was the realtec network driver). so all-in-all i just made a normal install.

You mind if you put up a screenshot?

You might be the first person to get iMessage working via Multibeast. Please provide as much details as you can.

I didn't have to do anything to get Messages working in Yosemite, either. I was expecting to have to copy an extension or something (as was the case with Mavericks), but after I ran MB to get everything setup post-install, and after a reboot, Messages was working.

I didn't have to do anything to get Messages working in Yosemite, either. I was expecting to have to copy an extension or something (as was the case with Mavericks), but after I ran MB to get everything setup post-install, and after a reboot, Messages was working.
You are using Unibeast and Multibeast correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back