Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus laptop
CPU
i5 8250u
Graphics
hd 620
Hi, so ive really started to play around with installing Mojave on my laptop (asus f510ua), and i was able to have it all set up and boot into the os, but i couldnt get the trackpad or the keyboard to work, nor could i get the wifi card to work, which is all i really need so that I can start digging in an learning. I believe the wifi card to be a realtek one, and im not sure what to look for as far as the mouse and keyboard, but any help would be appreciated.

TY

Hi, so ive really started to play around with installing Mojave on my laptop (asus f510ua), and i was able to have it all set up and boot into the os, but i couldnt get the trackpad or the keyboard to work, nor could i get the wifi card to work, which is all i really need so that I can start digging in an learning. I believe the wifi card to be a realtek one, and im not sure what to look for as far as the mouse and keyboard, but any help would be appreciated.

TY
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back